Demon Slayer Movie releasing in cinemas locally on April 9th

Savy561

So just noticed on numetro that Demon Slayer Mugen Train movie is releasing locally in cinemas on April 9th. Now I believe this might be the first subbed anime to ever release in South African cinemas so I will be supporting this movie day 1 and am absolutely pumped to not have to wait until june for the blu-ray to be released in Japan just to watch this.

Last edited:

Pho3nix

The Legend
So just noticed on numetro that Demon Slayer Mugen Train movie is releasing locally in cinemas on April 9th. Now I believe this might be the first subbed anime to ever release in South African cinema's so I will be supporting this movie day 1 at cinema's and am absolutely pumped to not have to wait until june for the blu-ray to be released in Japan just to watch this.

They played another couple movies last year as a trial run. Will still be supporting regardless

Savy561

What makes you think it's going to be subbed and not dubbed?
"Original language with English subtitles. After his family was brutally murdered and his sister turned into a demon, Tanjiro Kamado's journey as a demon slayer began. Tanjiro and his comrades embark on a new mission aboard the Mugen Train, on track to despair."

Quoted from the sterkinekor page listing.

Kiemo

Expert Member
I was just so excited about it because it was said that it will get released in sub and sun at the same time …

yet again I went to cinema and saw there was nothing

Ninja'd

A Djinn
I have yet to watch the actual cartoon series. Is there gonna be a second season or is it another one and done?

wizardofid

Executive Member
I have yet to watch the actual cartoon series. Is there gonna be a second season or is it another one and done?
You are looking to get your teeth kicked in calling it cartoons. lol jk...Disney is ''cartoons'', it is adult animated series lol. Yes there is a physical difference between cartoons and anime.

Yes there is another series on the way and probably another after that, There is 24 volumes in the manga series 1-6 used for the series, volume 7 used for the movie, probably volumes 8 - 15 for the second season being released summer 2021.

cartoons my ass..............lol