Denmark plans to limit 'non-western' residents in disadvantaged areas

JohnStarr

Expert Member
"the interior ministry proposed that the share of residents of “non-western” origin in each neighbourhood be limited to a maximum of 30% within 10 years."

Haha this is priceless.
As ambassador of the white race I could have told them to hone this idea decades ago so let's hope it's not too late for them. Some sneaky-sneaky edgy Dane probably ran some numbers and saw that any white european country turns to sh*t the moment you tilt the scales, a few plane tickets and some travelling achieves the same.

As for the whole multi-culti pipe dream project in the US and those countries who keep importing the US's ideas and culture, I've got some potentially bad news for my brothers from another western mother.
We're seeing some alarming stats coming out of the most recent US Election Studies datasets, I just hope for their sake this pattern isn't something you see in their countries as well, but the brain disease that is modern leftism knows no bounds or borders so I won't be too hopeful.

Yes ladies and gentleman, whites are now lowest on the sh*tlist in terms of how other races see each other while at the same time we have almost f0k0l pride in ourselves and are constantly prattling on about how everyone else should be proud of their heritage and race.
The Danes should be applauded here for seeing the problem with parallell societies. Would be interesting to see the below data from other countries in the West.

You cannot put a square peg through a round hole unless you spend a lot of time shaving off the angles on that peg.

View attachment 1046437
Well, seeing as how we constantly have to apologise for being white, it's understandable. If that's all we do, and aren't able to realistically be proud of our race and cultures, we will continue on that downward trend.
It doesn't help that white SJWs are also climbing into the issue and muddying the waters. I've seen plenty of this on social media and it's pathetic they seem to feel they can speak for the rest of us, but cause us even more grief!

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Well, seeing as how we constantly have to apologise for being white, it's understandable. If that's all we do, and aren't able to realistically be proud of our race and cultures, we will continue on that downward trend.
It doesn't help that white SJWs are also climbing into the issue and muddying the waters. I've seen plenty of this on social media and it's pathetic they seem to feel they can speak for the rest of us, but cause us even more grief!
LOL WTF are you on about ?

Are you in the wrong thread?

surface

Honorary Master
Why do you have to apologize? Do you reckon all whites are a huge monolith? Maybe from Sarah Palin to Newton, don't you think there is a bit or range, like found in all humans perhaps?

JohnStarr

Expert Member
Why do you have to apologize? Do you reckon all whites are a huge monolith? Maybe from Sarah Palin to Newton, don't you think there is a bit or range, like found in all humans perhaps?
I don't. At all. I was born this way so why should I. Other people feel like we have too. And they make a big song and dance about it.

surface

Honorary Master
I don't. At all. I was born this way so why should I. Other people feel like we have too. And they make a big song and dance about it.
I see but who is "they"? if you agree that all whites are not the same, is it possible that all non-whites are not clones of each other ?

JohnStarr

Expert Member
I see but who is "they"? if you agree that all whites are not the same, is it possible that all non-whites are not clones of each other ?
I have no idea what tangent you're on here, but it has been taken way off course.

surface

Honorary Master
I have no idea what tangent you're on here, but it has been taken way off course.
no tangent. Why are 'you' personally claiming a victim status for what you think is a white race? Remember you said "we whites have to apologize" ?

Tactic seems similar to people in SA campaigning against israeli tomatoes when Muslims gets killed in palestine. Oh, we are all brothers and all that crap.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
It's a good idea in principle. Immigrants staying in their own communities, only speaking their own language and don't integrate with the locals is a problem.
I'm sure most of us would agree with the sentiment that if you want to live in country X, you should follow country X's customs, follow their rules, learn their language or GTFO. We've read about Sweden's predominantly Muslim neighbourhoods which are unsafe for western women. If only 30% of a neighbourhood could have immigratns, that wouldn't have been a problem.

JohnStarr

Expert Member
no tangent. Why are 'you' personally claiming a victim status for what you think is a white race? Remember you said "we whites have to apologize" ?

Tactic seems similar to people in SA campaigning against israeli tomatoes when Muslims gets killed in palestine. Oh, we are all brothers and all that crap.
It's a generalisation...check social media for the campaign.

rietrot

Honorary Master
I want to be against this but is is sadly necessary if westerners don't want all their countries to turn into Pakistan. The Pakistanis don't understand why they had to leave Pakistan sadly. So you have to split them up, educate them and force them to integrate.

JohnStarr

Expert Member
This you?
What are you trying to prove here? The OP was saying he ate a lot of chicken and I said there were more hormones in chicken.
What exactly is your angle? If it's a race thing, then, my man, you're clutching at straws as the comment was never that! And it's shameful if you are trying to create the impression it was...