Denmark plans to limit 'non-western' residents in disadvantaged areas

surface

Honorary Master
Well ALL whites are racist. Remember?
You personally definitely seem like a victim to me. There are ranges from Sarah Palin to Newton and from Carnegie to Hitler in your so called white race just like humans would have such ranges because guess what, we are all humans (hopefully).

So, where do you fit in that range?

Cosmik Debris

Expert Member
If the bergie earns R28k p/m then you're right... That's more or less what a full time job gets you at minimum wage. One also doesn't just get grants by merely existing like in SA.
And if this person still behaves like you describe the police actually respond to nuisance complaints, failing that the municipality will do something about it since he'd be living in social housing

Have you ever visited these areas after SASSA day? I dare you to and see for yourself. The police and the municipality don't bother with complaints. The municipality can't even pay their bills and the police take a few hours to respond to a burglary.

Good luck trying to get a response.

Cosmik Debris

Expert Member
What are you trying to prove here? The OP was saying he ate a lot of chicken and I said there were more hormones in chicken.
What exactly is your angle? If it's a race thing, then, my man, you're clutching at straws as the comment was never that! And it's shameful if you are trying to create the impression it was...

You never get a straight argument from him. It's always tangential.

JohnStarr

Expert Member
You never get a straight argument from him. It's always tangential.
Ja, he shut his mouth tightly right after that comment of mine. Probably realised: "Oh hell, what I am alluding too wasn't even what the comment was about!"

People like that are easy to catch out.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Yes, its a bit crazy but its impossible to "make" things equal in society.

Soon they will have quotas of westerners and non-westerners for areas :unsure:
I can understand what they’re trying to do, but if it will work is another thing.
It doesn’t seem to be part of some forced integration.

If you’re spending x amount on public schooling, you can’t pump money into one school it has to be distributed equally.

So distributing immigrants makes sense in the way that all those children get an equal opportunity to good education.

Later on those children have all had an equal opportunity so they can’t say they’re paying for the sins of their parents.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
As ambassador of the white race
...no thanks. The ramblings of lunatics are for those lunatics alone. Speak for your damned self.

Unadulterated white supremacy. Not satire. In case you were actually wondering.

You new to mybroadband? Hint. That one is special case who wants to go beyond typical broederband, which is saying a lot.
Lol, it is saying a lot.

Facts = racism
Straight up white supremacy is "facts" now?

I'd love to see you and @Flywheel go and tell every one of our black brothers and sisters on this forum that they need to "advance as a people" and then turn around and kvetch that all these leftists are calling you racist.

It is harrowing to actually see how you pine for the halcyon days when government segregated people based on colour and dictated to you whom you may or may not associate with all the while whining about your right to personal liberty.

The hoops you have to jump through to justify your racism is just... smh.

Are South Africans in Denmark considered western or non-western?
Much like the Brits who voted to exit the EU and then found that they have to leave their tax free paradise in Spain, they see themselves as Expats and not immigrants. You have to be brown to be a filthy immigrant, see?

Why do you have to apologize? Do you reckon all whites are a huge monolith? Maybe from Sarah Palin to Newton, don't you think there is a bit or range, like found in all humans perhaps?
Juts like all black people are underdeveloped barbarians, all white people are highly evolved beings, victimised by the savagery of the day.

Other people feel like we have too. And they make a big song and dance about it.
Who? Where?

It's a generalisation...check social media for the campaign.
...oh, it's social media again. Please forgive us Penny Johnny Sparrow.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
I can understand what they’re trying to do, but if it will work is another thing.
It doesn’t seem to be part of some forced integration.

If you’re spending x amount on public schooling, you can’t pump money into one school it has to be distributed equally.

So distributing immigrants makes sense in the way that all those children get an equal opportunity to good education.

Later on those children have all had an equal opportunity so they can’t say they’re paying for the sins of their parents.
I get that they are trying to solve a problem but the approach to solving is wrong.
The end result is that you have these weird situations where you can't live in a place because too many people like you live in that place.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
...no thanks. The ramblings of lunatics are for those lunatics alone. Speak for your damned self.

Lol, it is saying a lot.

I'd love to see you and @Flywheel go and tell every one of our black brothers and sisters on this forum that they need to "advance as a people" and then turn around and kvetch that all these leftists are calling you racist.

It is harrowing to actually see how you pine for the halcyon days when government segregated people based on colour and dictated to you whom you may or may not associate with all the while whining about your right to personal liberty.

Much like the Brits who voted to exit the EU and then found that they have to leave their tax free paradise in Spain, they see themselves as Expats and not immigrants. You have to be brown to be a filthy immigrant, see?

Juts like all black people are underdeveloped barbarians, all white people are highly evolved beings, victimised by the savagery of the day.

Who? Where?

1617719499363.png

JohnStarr

Expert Member

Lol, it is saying a lot.

Who? Where?

Sorry Mr. Random Selection...you are?

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Dude, I boot people from the white race all the time, the moment they f**k up monumentally they're out, there are many of those these days, sadly, so I can't always keep up the good work.
I'll take your response as a letter of resignation and one which will be taken under advisement with my peers at tonight's cross-burning celebrations.

Aah the 'ol white supwemasie smear when inconvenient facts are pointed out. It's the backbone of MyBB.
Think about this: I didn't even bother to include a #NotAll disclaimer so you know things are cooking in your head right now... oowhie!

Thing is, pride and supremacy is so damn close that's it's not worth the bytes of the inevitable never-ending discussion around semantics that follows this subject, so yeah sure, why not. Never let the opportunity for a stranger to tell you who you really are go to waste.

However, I'd point out it's not really that un-a-dult-e-rated....

1617719686116.png
At least give me a chance to add something white people are better at instead of me just moaning about others. I mean, the smear does include "supwemasie" after all.

Let's see...
Ooh, ooh, I know!
Homicides... we're much better at not committing murder. If those numbers don't impress you, keep in mind the % of the population involved here (spoiler alert the winner sits at about 6%).

Sadly though it's just US numbers again, the FBI is still edgy like that, but as the white ambassador I get to pick and choose, it's one of the perks, you're welcome to post something that disputes these numbers when you're done name-calling.

1617719791698.png

I could add here that I don't want any race/demographic/sex/culture/whateverthef**k to post egregious numbers like these and that you're a weak p**s if you're too scared to call this out and pretend it doesn't exist. Low expectations and all that...
Would be nice if, you know, we can all just get along, starting by murdering and raping less, but man, that's way too close to egalitarianism and it requires taking responsibility and facing the facts, yuck!!

Now excuse me, I have to go and polish my boots, the ash from those cross burnings make a complete mess when it mixes with early autumn rain and I still haven't picked out my *hood for the evening

*Hood: not to be confused with 'da hood, altough, that did give me an idea.

Last edited:

jack_spratt

Expert Member
Yes, its a bit crazy but its impossible to "make" things equal in society.

Soon they will have quotas of westerners and non-westerners for areas :unsure:
They cant force people to live in certain areas.

However, they can place fresh refugees in mainly white areas. That could work.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
I get that they are trying to solve a problem but the approach to solving is wrong.
The end result is that you have these weird situations where you can't live in a place because too many people like you live in that place.
I’m honestly intrigued if you know of a better approach that’s been implemented or could be implemented.

On one hand you can’t live in a certain place on the other you have better access to state funded services.

surface

Honorary Master
It's a good idea in principle. Immigrants staying in their own communities, only speaking their own language and don't integrate with the locals is a problem.
I'm sure most of us would agree with the sentiment that if you want to live in country X, you should follow country X's customs, follow their rules, learn their language or GTFO. We've read about Sweden's predominantly Muslim neighbourhoods which are unsafe for western women. If only 30% of a neighbourhood could have immigratns, that wouldn't have been a problem.
I am an immigrant here. Which customs of south africa do you follow and which customs should I follow? Please educate me. I have working understanding of basics of isiZulu & afrikaans. For record, I live in a complex where I am one of 3 immigrants as far as I can make out. Other 2 are not from my country.

rietrot

Honorary Master
I am an immigrant here. Which customs of south africa do you follow and which customs should I follow? Please educate me. I have working understanding of basics of isiZulu & afrikaans. For record, I live in a complex where I am one of 3 immigrants as far as I can make out. Other 2 are not from my country.

Practicing some reading comprehension migh help.

Then you will realize you do everything that's required and will have no reason to troll.

ES1

I want to be against this but is is sadly necessary if westerners don't want all their countries to turn into Pakistan. The Pakistanis don't understand why they had to leave Pakistan sadly. So you have to split them up, educate them and force them to integrate.
It sounds easy and simple. unfortunately not easy to change people's indoctrination. This is also gonna look like a group areas act of some sort, or discrimation (freedom to choose where you live and among whom). I can just see this turning into a hot potato for Denmark...

Lupus

Honorary Master
So let me get this straight, you move to a country and you still don't adopt some of their culture or their rules by the looks of it? Perhaps that's why some countries don't want them, cause you just don't want to fit in.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member

I follow much of the Christain Afrikaans part of SA customs, and speak two of the official languages. I support South African sports teams over all others.
From what I can tell, you don't work, socialize and interact solely with people from your old country, and you don't try and make changes so that your neighbourhood is more like the country you come from.

If I ever immigrate, the new country will be my home. I will learn to speak one of the official languages of that country, or I won't go there. I will support their sports teams over the South African ones. I will join their groups, and not only socialize with other South African expats.
I will respect and adopt their way of doing things and will not promote my usual way of doing things over theirs. That does not mean I will completely forget my culture and I will definitely find a way to acquire or make biltong.
I will also not move into an area where there's a majority of other South Africans. Not because I don't like South Africans, but because I believe it's disrespectful to the country that allowed you in.