Deon Liebenberg joins Telkom Business Mobile

Mr.CookieMonster

Expert Member
Telkom still thinks their old strategies of ripping people off will work in 2012 and years to come. So sad really.

If mobile internet data was as affordable as ADSL, we would have no Telkom.

rpm

Admin
Staff member
I think Deon will make a big difference - he was behind BlackBerry's success in SA, and may well duplicate it with Telkom Business Mobile.

MickeyD

RIP
Telkom still thinks their old strategies of ripping people off will work in 2012 and years to come. So sad really.

If mobile internet data was as affordable as ADSL, we would have no Telkom.
Serious?

cenredash

Expert Member
If Deon Liebenberg is a cross between Stormers hookers Deon Fourie and Tiaan Liebenberg then he could be awesome.
I'm just saying.

Beri

Expert Member
Is pinky going to stand behind him. Will he make the rules. Or will he be a puppet

BGE

Expert Member
What's the difference between Telkom Business Mobile and 8ta? Is 8ta the consumer division of Telkom Mobile? Or are they independent entities?

falcon786

Executive Member
Well I think you guys are over selling him rpm,even an over grown ape could have headed RIM SA and it would have shot up quickly,the trick was R60 BIS compare to the high cost of mobile data in SA.Simple.

I'm not saying that Deon is incompetent or anything but just saying that growing a fledging product like BB into a leading brand in SA was a VERY VERY simple task the demand was already huge due to market conditions.Take the other markets that RIM is doing well in as examples,you don't need bright people to run those markets for RIM.

Show me someone that can bring back a sinking ship now thats something to write home about and give credit for!