Deputy Finance Minister, David Masondo, ordered to step down

thechamp

Honorary Master
Yip, seems political. No idea wtf the hawks are involved.
Political? I think it has nothing with politics, I think Malusi was being a Casanova again and his wife finally lost it.

koeks525

Expert Member
Political? I think it has nothing with politics, I think Malusi was being a Casanova again and his wife finally lost it.
Still waiting for the tea on that situation... Was there cheating involved... or will we get another video of his anaconda? Who was the other woman or other man?

thechamp

Honorary Master
Still waiting for the tea on that situation... Was there cheating involved... or will we get another video of his anaconda? Who was the other woman or other man?
:ROFL: Be patient, I promise the drama that's going to come out of this would be worth the wait.

ponder

Honorary Master
Why are the hawks involved in this kuk? He pulled some political connected cronies strings here.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Why are the hawks involved in this kuk? He pulled some political connected cronies strings here.
No idea, as I posted in Gigaba's thread Hangwani says this malicious damage is just a sideshow, apparently they have other interests in Mrs Gigabytes.

ponder

Honorary Master
No idea, as I posted in Gigaba's thread Hangwani says this malicious damage is just a sideshow, apparently they have other interests in Mrs Gigabytes.
Something is not right here, that's all I know.

Sollie

Executive Member
We should do a local equivalent of "Days of our lives", plenty of material for "Days of the ANC". SABC might even start breaking even ;)

access

Honorary Master
and then who at the hawks thought it was a good idea to proceed and get involved....