Deputy President David Mabuza off to Russia for a medical consultation

TheChamp

Honorary Master
So ordinary South Africans don't get sick leave (unless your employer does you a "favour") for scheduled medical appointments, but DD gets days to travel to another country on "medical leave". Hypocrisy at it's finest!

I don't mind so much him getting treatment abroad as long as he's paying for it (travel, accommodation and medical bills).
Maybe his employer granted him the favour? anyway, it sounds like complaining for the sake of it, he is attending to his medical condition snd has been granted sick leave to do so.

My employer does not give me hassles in that regards but if they were to moan it would be easy enough to make a scheduled appointment an unscheduled one, just call in sick and go to the doctor.

sjm

Since when do you get to make the forum rules? BEE/AA is less benefit among Indians and Coloureds. Blacks get 100% benefit.

Please help me by providing proof of this. As far as I'm aware all BEE/AA legislation treats blacks, Indians, coloured, Chinese etc the same. If you qualify for BEE/AA then you have the same rights.

Pegasus

Executive Member
This is some or other slow acting poison that the commies gave our leaders. They have to go to Russia every few years to get a booster to keep going or they die.
Looks like it weakens brain cells or something like that.
Will have to see if Mabuza comes back smarter.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
This is some or other slow acting poison that the commies gave our leaders. They have to go to Russia every few years to get a booster to keep going or they die.
uBaba is still as sharp as ever and Dabede pulled the greatest coup of our times to end up as the Deputy President, I would say the Frog Boiler should go get himself some while stocks last.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Went to get reprogrammed vaccinated. Sputnik, can't have Bill Gates interfering.

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
Please help me by providing proof of this. As far as I'm aware all BEE/AA legislation treats blacks, Indians, coloured, Chinese etc the same. If you qualify for BEE/AA then you have the same rights.

AA for Schoolteachers. Post #60:

Yes it is, but not as BEE/AA as black. Here are the AA points when applying for a teachers post:

Drawn up shortlist prior to conducting an interview, looks like this: -

White male - minus 20.
White female - minus 15.
Indian male - minus 10.
Indian female - minus 8.
Coloured male - minus 5.
Coloured female - minus 3.
Black male or female - zero.

Having some sort of disability - qualifies you for +2/+4/+6.

Pegasus

Executive Member
Shouldn't all politicians have to use public medical facilities to prove what a good job they're doing and/or force them to ensure their electorate has the best possible facilities that even they will be happy to use?
Or our private Sangoma’s.

s0lar

Expert Member
His fine y’all. Just going to get training and instructions from his handlers. Chill.

R13...

Honorary Master
Shouldn't all politicians have to use public medical facilities to prove what a good job they're doing and/or force them to ensure their electorate has the best possible facilities that even they will be happy to use?
They ideally should be using them and Motsoaledi and his family did. You can be sure they got better care than private while there which makes the whole experience pointless. But you should know that politicians are hypocrites, they'll only do that if they genuinely think it'll make them gain lost votes but our brand of politician believes himself a king and as king must live way above the peasant and be praised for doing so. Some idiots do treat their politicians with such reverence (see Trump).

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
They ideally should be using them and Motsoaledi and his family did. You can be sure they got better care than private while there which makes the whole experience pointless. But you should know that politicians are hypocrites, they'll only do that if they genuinely think it'll make them gain lost votes but our brand of politician believes himself a king and as king must live way above the peasant and be praised for doing so. Some idiots do treat their politicians with such reverence (see Trump).

So we can equate Trump and ANC voters then?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
South African Indian is BEE/AA? Unless you're talking of Indian Indian.
Designated groups according to EE laws: black people (black Africans, Coloured and Indians), people with disabilities (people of all races and creeds) as well as women (of all races and creeds).

R13...

Honorary Master
So we can equate Trump and ANC voters then?
No, just making the point about people following cult of personality and Trump is a relatable example. If you want to compare, a more apt comparison is Zuma and Trump.