Derek Chauvin guilty in death of George Floyd

konfab

Honorary Master

Chauvin juror on attending protest: 'It was a good opportunity to be a part of something'​

A juror who voted to convict former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin of murdering George Floyd is defending his decision to attend a social justice demonstration last year.

During the jury selection process, the AP noted, all jurors were asked two questions as part of a jury selection questionnaire.

“Did you, or someone close to you, participate in any of the demonstrations or marches against police brutality that took place in Minneapolis after George Floyd’s death?” the first asked, with the second asking: “Other than what you have already described above, have you, or anyone close to you, participated in protests about police use of force or police brutality?”

Mitchell reportedly answered "no" to both questions

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ttending-protest-i-just-thought-it-was-a-good

march_dc_getty08282020.jpg

WAPO has the same story

This chop might as well have printed Chauvin a get-out-of-jail card.

Temujin

Honorary Master

Chauvin juror on attending protest: 'It was a good opportunity to be a part of something'​

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ttending-protest-i-just-thought-it-was-a-good

march_dc_getty08282020.jpg

WAPO has the same story

This chop might as well have printed Chauvin a get-out-of-jail card.
Hes been so busy with his attempt to create a career out of this and shilling his podcast in every interview etc he doesn't care that hes now shown he flat out lied to the judge :ROFL:

'I know noffin about the george floyd case and will be impartial' he says whilst tucking his 'get off our necks' tee under his mattress

Uz3gW04W.jpg

'So you can check out my podcast and donate to me'
:giggle:

Last edited:

konfab

Honorary Master
If this goes to a mistrial, this moron has given the defence all the arguments they need to move the venue.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Two things.

First, Candace is a grifter, and her con is making white folks feel better about their own racism. Business for Candace is good.

Second, if you're buying her BS, I'm a Nigerian prince. I've managed to smuggle a crate full of US$ out of Nigeria but I had to coat the notes in a chemical to avoid detection at customs... I'm a little short of cash to buy the cleaning agent, so if you could advance me R10 000,00 right now, I'll cut you in for $1 000 000,00 payout when it's done.

Sound good?

PM me.

Dear Greg Nigerian Prince

I so love good old fashioned men. You're so 2005-ish. I would love to meet you. Atm I'm running a charity and could help you with your problems. I'll be down in a jiffy just as soon as I finish my stint in Afghanistan. Apparently we're going home soon. President Biden has done such good work. However my darling, we could be together if you apply to the colonel and pay for my early release pass. Please send pics. Naughty ones. In the meantime, could you invest R150k in this hot new forex website for me. I'll refund you as soon as we are together. The returns will allow us to start our new life together ...

Time to update your script.

konfab

Honorary Master
So because the bootlickers didn't get the verdict they wanted they are now doxing the jurors. Pretty fsking disgusting but then par for the course from bootlickers.

The guy went onto national TV for some grifting. Then all someone had to do was search on Facebook and they found a pretty damning picture of him.
"We were really just locked in on the case," Mitchell told ABC News' Robin Roberts in his first television interview, which aired Wednesday on "Good Morning America."
https://abcnews.go.com/US/derek-chauvin-juror-trial-watching-die-daily-basis/story?id=77361744

42547172-9539447-image-a-12_1620110745683.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-protest.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Him lying to the court about going to a rally is a serious problem, as Chauvin has a right to a fair trial whether you want it or not, and part of that process is to make sure that the jurors are impartial.

Are you so desperate for a guilty verdict that you don't think this is an issue?

Flywheel

Honorary Master
Bit of a tough judgement. Forge Gloyd was a "hip hop artist", convicted housebreaking felon who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman amongst other 7 other seperate crimes... I would have given that officer a medal and a bonus.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
So because the bootlickers didn't get the verdict they wanted they are now doxing the jurors. Pretty fsking disgusting but then par for the course from bootlickers.

guy goes on tv and social media and doxes himself ..... but no, it's the bootlickers! What a muppet :ROFL:

OT - Really hoping the idiocy of this juror doesn't present a benefit for Chauvin. Even with the biased, lying idiot, he got the correct sentence. Punish the perjury but jesus don't let the defence use it in any way :cautious:

Gyre

Bit of a tough judgement. Forge Gloyd was a "hip hop artist", convicted housebreaking felon who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman amongst other 7 other seperate crimes... I would have given that officer a medal and a bonus.

This isn't India :p

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
The guy went onto national TV for some grifting. Then all someone had to do was search on Facebook and they found a pretty damning picture of him.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/derek-chauvin-juror-trial-watching-die-daily-basis/story?id=77361744

42547172-9539447-image-a-12_1620110745683.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-protest.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Him lying to the court about going to a rally is a serious problem, as Chauvin has a right to a fair trial whether you want it or not, and part of that process is to make sure that the jurors are impartial.

Are you so desperate for a guilty verdict that you don't think this is an issue?

During the jury selection, Chauvin’s defence lawyer Eric Nelson was told by Mr Mitchell that he had seen video footage of the incident, that he had spoken about the case with his family and friends, that he had wondered why the other officers didn’t stop Chauvin, and that his view of Black Lives Matter was “very favourable”

Given the bootlicker predictions pre verdict, im quite happy to not put much faith in them post verdict. So if this is supposedly an issue then its almost certainly not.

P.S - Yes i do think if they are scouring family members internet footprint then they are pretty much doxing.

GrootVoet

Hes been so busy with his attempt to create a career out of this and shilling his podcast in every interview etc he doesn't care that hes now shown he flat out lied to the judge :ROFL:

'I know noffin about the george floyd case and will be impartial' he says whilst tucking his 'get off our necks' tee under his mattress

Uz3gW04W.jpg

'So you can check out my podcast and donate to me'
:giggle:
Dumb ass :)

Cray

Honorary Master
Oh the irony - it's laughable. A BLM sod providing grounds for an appeal. What a deceitful little bugger. Not unexpected, I suppose.

I reiterate my post #10 with more vigor.

A fair trial is impossible in this case.
That's the sort of thing Zuma's acolytes used to say, fair trial not possible, justice delayed is justice denied, therefore let him off scot-free...

Kodi

That's the sort of thing Zuma's acolytes used to say, fair trial not possible, justice delayed is justice denied, therefore let him off scot-free...
No idea what you on about. Got zero to do with my post.