Derek Hanekom sues Jacob Zuma for R500K for calling him 'apartheid spy'

McT

The Humble Scot!
He is a self-confessed dollar billionaire and entrepreneur extraordinaire, he mines for diamonds in his backyard and if he takes his wealth outside SA, our GDP will drop by 50%. He resides on myBB only to save us. Why wouldn't you believe him?
I know that @Jopie Fourie is talking codswallop, horse shyte and is trolling. No, I do not believe him. My question was more in hope that he would man up and provide fact to support his drivel.

Splinter

Honorary Master
The bottom line is that Zuma-toad-face is having legal battles all over the place, and is now too "sick" to attend the Zondo commission.

My feeling, and honest hope, is that Zuma is sitting in nklanda, fretting and worrying. Basically just sh*t*ing himself. Each and every hour of every day he is awake.

RonSwanson

Expert Member
Oh, ok.. so now because they say they aren't paying, you are sure they are just doing so underhandedly?

You are aware that for the government departments that may be doing something like that, it would be a massive breach of the PFMA and open many senior staffers up to criminal charges. They would also be easy charges to prove and prosecute on. I know people love Jacob, but I doubt many of them are stupid enough to put their cock on a block for his legal fees given where he stands now.
A massive breach of the PFMA. Sounds so scary that I am sure that all govt depts and SOEs do their best to ensure that they never get them.

skimread

Executive Member
The bottom line is that Zuma-toad-face is having legal battles all over the place, and is now too "sick" to attend the Zondo commission.

My feeling, and honest hope, is that Zuma is sitting in nklanda, fretting and worrying. Basically just sh*t*ing himself. Each and every hour of every day he is awake.
You are stupid thinking the Justice card makes him worried. More likely once he passes on due to probably having HIV as he surely didn't care using protection with an HIV positive women, he will get a state funeral and have roads, airports and metropolitan areas named after him. His face might even go on our money.

Zuma doesn't just have the trump card, he has every single card in the deck.

Just some I can think of.

The "Enemy Agent" card allows him to label other people as traitors
The "I am sick and my medical records are confidential so you can't disprove me" card
The "There is no evidence" card
The "I can dig up dirt on you" card
The "Apartheid" excuse card used in misdirection and justification to enrich himself
The "Ace" card he has in government.
The "ANC" card of my party will never prosecute him for corruption
The "NPA" card of having her squashing any investigations into those loyal to him
The SARS card of not paying tax as SARS is too scared to go after him
The "ANC can't be fractured" card
The "billions in favours by loyalists need to be repaid" card
The "delay with appeals" card which he has played for years and years
The "I can't remember details that can incriminate" card
The "too much time has passed" card
The "I am too old card" leave me alone card
"The Shabir Shaik" unfit for prison card

Last edited:

Splinter

Honorary Master
You are stupid thinking the Justice card makes him worried. More likely once he passes /snip
Hey, lets not get personal here.

I've read a couple of political analysts articles. Zuma detests going before the Zondo commission. That's why he is doing everything in his power to avoid going back there. And trying to avoid jail. Him "passing " will simply be oblivion for him. Him desperate to stay out of jail and blowing all his money - this will be justice.

He sold the country to the gupta's. Let him wallow in fear and anxiety for a good few years to come.

Sl8er

Executive Member
You are stupid thinking the Justice card makes him worried. More likely once he passes on due to probably having HIV as he surely didn't care using protection with an HIV positive women, he will get a state funeral and have roads, airports and metropolitan areas named after him. His face might even go on our money.

Zuma doesn't just have the trump card, he has every single card in the deck.

Just some I can think of.

The "Enemy Agent" card allows him to label other people as traitors
The "I am sick and my medical records are confidential so you can't disprove me" card
The "There is no evidence" card
The "I can dig up dirt on you" card
The "Apartheid" excuse card used in misdirection and justification to enrich himself
The "Ace" card he has in government.
The "ANC" card of my party will never prosecute him for corruption
The "NPA" card of having her squashing any investigations into those loyal to him
The SARS card of not paying tax as SARS is too scared to go after him
You forgot the biggest one of them all ;)

skimread

Executive Member
Hey, lets not get personal here.

I've read a couple of political analysts articles. Zuma detests going before the Zondo commission. That's why he is doing everything in his power to avoid going back there. And trying to avoid jail. Him "passing " will simply be oblivion for him. Him desperate to stay out of jail and blowing all his money - this will be justice.

He sold the country to the gupta's. Let him wallow in fear and anxiety for a good few years to come.
Yes he goes when it suits him. For example he used it as a platform to
- Claim this is the 1st time he is asked to answer questions
- Label the Zondo commission as a political plot
- Label others as enemy agents
- Not answer questions
He did the goal he wanted. Convince his supporters he is the victim.

Now that he already appeared he doesn't have to appear anymore. He will claim he is sick or use whatever excuse he can.

ANC or anonymous donor will be paying his fees. We will never know who is paying it.

Even if, and that is a big if, if he gets found guilty he will have medical reports to say he is unfit for prison, delay with appeals and even presidential pardon cards up his sleeve. He knows it is impossible to go to prison.

Zuma doesn't care. Billions were laundered.Billions in favours need to be repaid by loyalists. ANC can't be fractured.

Last edited:

thechamp

Honorary Master