Devon Hofmeyr reponds to open letter from Francois van Rensburg

STS

Mafia Detective
Arguably some of the land belong to certain tribal groups.
And saying murders happen to everyone, as if it is just a normal thing that we should accept and move on is completely stupid. People have all the right in the world to raise awareness and complain about murder their own comunities.
They absolutely do, but we don't start debates on here how men are the problem with society when they contribute to 95% of murders and rapes in the country or specifically focus on woman's rights because they are the most affected by men.

Trying to make an issue bigger and more unrealistic than it actually is just turns people away from caring.

They just need to be factual and not create an us vs them mentality, defend farmers but say "yes, everyone has it bad BUT farmers..."

HunterNW

Executive Member
If you want to delve into the history of what kind of savagery white people are capable of, do some reading on the horrors from both sides in Russia in World War 2.
We're talking about SA. White south africans and black south africans. It's waaaay different.

STS

Mafia Detective
Serial Killers are rarely political.... btw those three points mostly apply to any kind of war
Which politicians endorse farm murders? Which politicians are funding farm murders? Where can I read up on the declaration of war against farmers?

HunterNW

Executive Member
Which politicians endorse farm murders? Which politicians are funding farm murders? Where can I read up on the declaration of war against farmers?
The same place you read about white dudes going around killing and torturing black dudes in town ships.

Cray

Honorary Master
We're talking about SA. White south africans and black south africans. It's waaaay different.
He was positing the idea that blacks are generally being more savage than whites, if you want to make that argument then you need to look at whites all over the world not just the privileged whites in this country.,

BBSA

Honorary Master
I did hear that song is band so the eff dont sing it anymore but i think both the eff and steve is wrong rather vote for aunty pat their we dont sing racist stuff we just sing stampie boude lam
Did aunty pat not sing "one settler, one bullet" when she was the leader of the PAC?

HunterNW

Executive Member
He was positing the idea that blacks are generally being more savage than whites, if you want to make that argument then you need to look at whites all over the world not just the privileged whites in this country.,
So again...... whites are privileged ........ Get off that horse. If blacks were so clever why is SA not better after fck knows how many years ?

STS

Mafia Detective
So again...... whites are privileged ........ Get off that horse. If blacks were so clever why is SA not better after fck knows how many years ?
If whites are so clever, why are the blacks in charge?

gamer16

Executive Member
If whites are so clever, why are the blacks in charge?
Are they though, are they really?

As I understand those pesky whites still control all the really important stuff.

rambo919

Expert Member
Ok let me rephrase and summarize.... in the context of SA. This started with a black man saying all murderers are savage because that's how all murders of blacks are. I then pointed out that most murders by whites are not savage, this means that blacks typically murder more savagely than whites. Then others chimed in with lots of examples of NON-typical murder by whites worldwide.... which is ironic because attributing the crimes of one group of whites to another is kinda.... racist (in the modern sense anyway) in that it means if one group does it all groups do it.

rambo919

Expert Member
You really think it would be put out in the open so brazenly? You racist enough to think they are THAT stupid? The best I can do is the original deceleration of war by the ANC and assert that they never really stopped fighting they only became more covert.

It's common for some black politician to go too far and say too much in a moment of passion but it quickly gets shoved under a carpet and you find no trace in the media of official documents afterwards. Things like "when Mandela dies you whites will be killed like flies", "it's the capitalists that are the enemy not the foreign blacks", "we will boil them like frogs", etc... lots of this is purely political blustering but the fact that it's so prevalent is in itself proof of something.

gamer16

Executive Member
You really think it would be put out in the open so brazenly? You racist enough to think they are THAT stupid? The best I can do is the original deceleration of war by the ANC and assert that they never really stopped fighting they only became more covert.

It's common for some black politician to go too far and say too much in a moment of passion but it quickly gets shoved under a carpet and you find no trace in the media of official documents afterwards. Things like "when Mandela dies you whites will be killed like flies", "it's the capitalists that are the enemy not the foreign blacks", "we will boil them like frogs", etc... lots of this is purely political blustering but the fact that it's so prevalent is in itself proof of something.
Boiling frogs is very much true and happening as we speak.

Pitbull

Verboten
Yep... Listen to Cyril again.. Don't worry about EWC, let's focus on development and bla bla bla
Tipping point will be removing one single person from their land with EWC. That line has been draw in certain circles already.

gamer16

Executive Member
Yep... Listen to Cyril again.. Don't worry about EWC, let's focus on development and bla bla bla
Jip, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future we realize all these politicians we think of as idiots knew exactly what they were doing and got exactly what they planned for, they are perhaps, just not as "nice" as we need them to be.

rambo919

Expert Member
Tipping point will be removing one single person from their land with EWC. That line has been draw in certain circles already.
At some point shooting might start, people are already charging "protesters" with tractors.... though I find those particular events more funny than I should.

Sollie

Expert Member
Point is Steve only cares about afrikaners and Malema only cares about black people. If Steve is above criticism then so is Malema
No, the point is many of these points goes beyond Steve.

Consider the timing of your Lordship into this thread. Do you really think I trivially chose babies for my comment? Yes, it was targeted at your high an mighty Lordship. Ironically the bait was proven to be extremely correct and it caught the target, because your Lordship responded to it.

It's not wrong, that is why I am highlighting this point. Everyone is affected by violent murders, everyone has rightful claim to land, the end. People can see one side of the issue with blinkers on and care about who they wish, but they must remember this when debating people who have the same outlook on another topic
Yes, everybody is affected by violent murders. But farm killings are on another level. The cops tried hiding stats. What came out once the stats were made known? Pray tell? But if somebody takes up a cause, it's denied and they are made out to be biased/delusional. Think of it as trying to slate/discredit Alcoholics Anonymous as being slated for not addressing the Nyaope problem in South Africa. Then trying to normalize something that is abnormal? So woke!

Perhaps you should read what your posted, then start practicing what you preach, not try an virtue signal.

/Edit: Incidentally it's not about Steve, but his son. His son is extremely involved in the mess that is farm murders.