Devon Hofmeyr reponds to open letter from Francois van Rensburg

rambo919

Expert Member
And proof to THAT? any reports, claims, testimonies?
Other than years of it happening and subsequently being smothered? How exactly do you prove news that was REMOVED from websites? Do you think some of us go around taking screenshots of everything all the time? And that's just the one's that actually made it that far and was not just whispered about.... how do you prove whispers?

The real news is not what makes it to the papers, that's just clickbait for public consumption, fluff without substance to keep the masses happy.

rambo919

Expert Member
I watched an interview where 2 farm attackers serving time were interviewed. One of them was an ex farm worker whom the farmers knew very well.

The 2 conspired to break into the farm house and steal money and guns. They ended up killing the farm owners for no reason whatsoever.

Driving through L, I still see farmers paying their workers from the back of a car. With so many attacks and robberies on remote farms, I can't help but wonder why some of these farmers keep large amounts of cash on their properties. This practice leads the average semi-literate criminal to believe farmers are hoarding millions on their properties.

Not not blaming victims here
Practical necesities of the business, a lot of the workers don't even have bank accounts so everything needs to be done in cash. Most schools in rural areas do everything exclusively in cash.... we never hear of them getting robbed.

I actually met him once, he is a very friendly guy and he isn't perfect, but I have just as much flaws as him. We all just trying our best to help others in the ways we feel are best
I actually don't know him but support his cause. I don't particularly like him either. It just grinds my balls how easy someone can be painted as a racist because he doesn't fit the Liberal label. It's farking retarded to say the least and how that label has now found hold and it seems like every second person jumps on the same wagon and make him out to be a racist. Which I have never seen a single shred of evidence of.

I watched an interview where 2 farm attackers serving time were interviewed. One of them was an ex farm worker whom the farmers knew very well.

The 2 conspired to break into the farm house and steal money and guns. They ended up killing the farm owners for no reason whatsoever.

Driving through L, I still see farmers paying their workers from the back of a car. With so many attacks and robberies on remote farms, I can't help but wonder why some of these farmers keep large amounts of cash on their properties. This practice leads the average semi-literate criminal to believe farmers are hoarding millions on their properties.

Not not blaming victims here
I agree with you 100%.

However it does not give a reason for the pure brutality and torture accompanying these murders. If you want to steal money and guns, why even after you have gotten what you wanted to you have to be so vicious in slaying/raping/torturing the victims. If you need to kill some one do so. Single shot to the head. These are not normal robberies for personal gain, not by any means of the imagination.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Practical necesities of the business, a lot of the workers don't even have bank accounts so everything needs to be done in cash. Most schools in rural areas do everything exclusively in cash.... we never hear of them getting robbed.
Schools do get robbed. Media just doesn't report much about it. Also, schools don't keep amounts close to those kept by farmers. If anything, it's usually opportunistic thieves that target schools; guys who want to go in and out in the shortest time possible, whereas farms are targeted by organised syndicates or ex farm workers who know the place intimately.

It's people who may have an idea about operation of the farm.

rambo919

Expert Member
Schools do get robbed. Media just doesn't report much about it. Also, schools don't keep amounts close to those kept by farmers. If anything, it's usually opportunistic thieves that target schools; guys who want to go in and out in the shortest time possible, whereas farms are targeted by organised syndicates or ex farm workers who know the place intimately.

It's people who may have an idea about operation of the farm.
Dude, I have done the books of schools that hoard up to R100,000 a month especially when there are fundraising drives active. That's significant enough.

Also when schools get robbed.... do the teachers get tortured all weekend long? We would hear about these robberies if that happened.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I agree with you 100%.

However it does not give a reason for the pure brutality and torture accompanying these murders. If you want to steal money and guns, why even after you have gotten what you wanted to you have to be so vicious in slaying/raping/torturing the victims. If you need to kill some one do so. Single shot to the head. These are not normal robberies for personal gain, not by any means of the imagination.
They torture people to try and get more money out of them. Ever watched Louis Theroux's interview with a thug called maleven?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Dude, I have done the books of schools that hoard up to R100,000 a month especially when there are fundraising drives active. That's significant enough.

Also when schools get robbed.... do the teachers get tortured all weekend long? We would hear about these robberies if that happened.
But do schools keep guns on their premises as well? It's a little risky robbing a school because of sheer number of people on school grounds.

They torture people to try and get more money out of them. Ever watched Louis Theroux's interview with a thug called maleven?
I can even agree to that.

It's been proven though that most of the brutality happens AFTER they got what they needed. There was a claim that these type of torture is to get them to open the safes and the likes. From witness accounts in multiple attacks (obviously not all of them) have been found to be after the fact. After the farmer has surrendered and given them all they wanted.

The rape, torture and brutality happens AFTER they got what they came for.

3WA

Executive Member
You could say those farmers are the architects of farm attacks.

Ponderer

Expert Member
If a predator (or predators) attack and kill someone's livestock, something needs to be done about it, else the problem will just get worse.
Criminals are predators - a person that can brutally savage another person is an animal, and not a human.
These criminals/predators must be removed from society.
I don't see why they (these animals) should not be killed.
The colour (skin pigmentation) of the predator/animal has nothing to do with it.

STS

Mafia Detective
Other than years of it happening and subsequently being smothered? How exactly do you prove news that was REMOVED from websites? Do you think some of us go around taking screenshots of everything all the time? And that's just the one's that actually made it that far and was not just whispered about.... how do you prove whispers?

The real news is not what makes it to the papers, that's just clickbait for public consumption, fluff without substance to keep the masses happy.
But how do you know what is true and isn't true, especially if you read it on the internet? Even if a website had information once upon a time, it would still be cached on google to look at. Other people who have sites dedicated to white genocide that are STILL up don't even have the reports or news confirming the things you have claimed(from what I can see).

It has as much credibility as Malema claiming that there is a white conspiracy to disenfranchise black people and keep them poor, and that white people have unlimited credit cards. The fact that you can't read about it is proof that white people don't want you to know the truth. See how this causes problems?

HunterNW

Executive Member
Just a thought.....
https://www.politicsweb.co.za/opinion/the-origins-of-south-africas-farm-murder-epidemic
"When the first waves of violence first started hitting formerly peaceful South African farming communities a common analogy drawn by those affected was with the Rhodesian Bush War. This was a reference to the conflict between the Rhodesian Front government of Ian Smith and ZAPU and ZANU guerrillas, in which white farmers were a particular target of armed attack. Between 1964 and 1980 around 300 white farmers and their family members were killed, most in the intense and vicious final few years of the conflict."

So that is 18.75 Murders per year. Now we are where with the figures ? Why were the murder rate so low back then ? Maybe because the Old SADF were active and doing something ? Police were doing their work ?

Ponderer

Expert Member
Just a thought.....
https://www.politicsweb.co.za/opinion/the-origins-of-south-africas-farm-murder-epidemic
"When the first waves of violence first started hitting formerly peaceful South African farming communities a common analogy drawn by those affected was with the Rhodesian Bush War. This was a reference to the conflict between the Rhodesian Front government of Ian Smith and ZAPU and ZANU guerrillas, in which white farmers were a particular target of armed attack. Between 1964 and 1980 around 300 white farmers and their family members were killed, most in the intense and vicious final few years of the conflict."

So that is 18.75 Murders per year. Now we are where with the figures ? Why were the murder rate so low back then ? Maybe because the Old SADF were active and doing something ? Police were doing their work ?
Maybe people are incited to do so by listening to certain blatently racist politicians?

rambo919

Expert Member
But how do you know what is true and isn't true, especially if you read it on the internet? Even if a website had information once upon a time, it would still be cached on google to look at. Other people who have sites dedicated to white genocide that are STILL up don't even have the reports or news confirming the things you have claimed(from what I can see).

It has as much credibility as Malema claiming that there is a white conspiracy to disenfranchise black people and keep them poor, and that white people have unlimited credit cards. The fact that you can't read about it is proof that white people don't want you to know the truth. See how this causes problems?
Not everything gets cached, caches get overwritten, you would need to know the exact time and date to even find it if a particular cache is searchable like that. Having looked though a variety of different caches in the past I can say the process is immense flawed i most.

Not everything makes it to websites anyway, people talk in hushed voices when they are sure no one will report them... baseless or not the paranoia is real, if you have not been privy to it by now you either don't know the right people or they have decided you cannot be trusted.

I can see your point but it does not nullify mine, truth does not depend on provability. You pick out the truth from the lies by sorting the liars from the honest people, not foolproof but sometimes it's all you have. Anyone that consistently defers to his narrative instead of admitting points he has been caught in logical inconsistencies is obviously a liar, mal-enema would fall into this.

If my model of the current situation consistently correctly predicts the future and is incapable of being bettered as new information surfaces.... is it really just a baseless theory or is there some truth to it? The unlimited credit card theory is easily debunked by white squatter camps but most eff voters refuse to (apparently) admit that those camps even exist in any permanent fashion.

I DO actually have a book at home written in 2001 on this but it never was widely available because the author could not actually get any publishing house to print it effectively making it a banned book. This was partly because the cover nevermind the book portrayed mandela as equal to mugabe. Now he uses a foreign printing house I think.

For the sake of argument it is Government by Deception by Jan Lamprecht and it was written a decade before the fool completely lost the plot and started blaming Jews for everything, it has an extensive sources list at the back if you can still get it and includes a lot of quotable quotes.

If you want to talk actual possibly true possibly false conspiracy theories there actually is one but I have not said anything about it in this thread.