Devon Hofmeyr reponds to open letter from Francois van Rensburg

Devon is Steve's son, however, he's the son that isn't into music and all the other things. Pro Afrikaans laaitie who has been very deep in the Farm attacks issue and the protection of Afrikaans.

Francois, Potch student who wrote an open letter on behalf of Afrikaans kids his age

Nobody Important

Executive Member
Yip. You have never heard of him before so he's not a public figure. He does the ground work and gets his hands dirty. I think the first time most people heard about him was when he was at the Gumas and walked out with his friend.
I like people like that. Not people who just want to be famous. The doers, who do because it must be done.

lived666

Executive Member
Yip. You have never heard of him before so he's not a public figure. He does the ground work and gets his hands dirty. I think the first time most people heard about him was when he was at the Gumas and walked out with his friend.
woooooooooooosh

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
When he was where and he has friends?!?!?!

When he was where and he has friends?!?!?!
Friend, singular.

The Afrikaans music awards, you part took in that discussion no need to play stupid now. One Youtuber is a close friend of Devon. The Youtuber did a broadcast of the show live and then they where asked to leave the Gumas. At no point was Devon even mentioned or referenced. At a point one of the youtuber's friends asked the guy via chat if Devon is with him, to which he replied yes and turned the camera to him. Even then he made no fuzz about the drama.