Devon Hofmeyr reponds to open letter from Francois van Rensburg

Pitbull

Verboten
What Steve have against Bower Bosch?
huh?

I think Afrikaans people had a beef with Bouwer after he made some stupid comment on something in relation to Afrikaans people a year or so ago. Didn't know Steve had an issue with him.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Friend, singular.

The Afrikaans music awards, you part took in that discussion no need to play stupid now. One Youtuber is a close friend of Devon. The Youtuber did a broadcast of the show live and then they where asked to leave the Gumas. At no point was Devon even mentioned or referenced. At a point one of the youtuber's friends asked the guy via chat if Devon is with him, to which he replied yes and turned the camera to him. Even then he made no fuzz about the drama.
Afrikaans has music? :unsure:

Cray

Honorary Master
What Steve have against Bower Bosch?
https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1519575/hofmeyr-tells-afrikaner-apartheid-apologiser-he-is-a-pitiful-hypocrite/

Hofmeyr tells Afrikaner ‘apartheid apologiser’ he’s a ‘pitiful hypocrite’

Writing on Facebook, Hofmeyr wrote: “Bouwer Bosch feels whites must (again and still) apologise for apartheid and colonialism. Mmm. I like brand-new ideas. But Bouwer, the moment you apologise for ANYTHING, you acknowledge guilt and THEN you will need to summarily hand over your car keys, your house, your income, your language and the future of your children, OR acknowledge that you’re a pitiful hypocrite.
o_O

RedViking

Nord of the South
Oh I see. Steve didn't like that Bouwer apologised for apartheid according to this

https://www.google.co.za/amp/s/citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1519575/hofmeyr-tells-afrikaner-apartheid-apologiser-he-is-a-pitiful-hypocrite/amp/

Writing on Facebook, Hofmeyr wrote: “Bouwer Bosch feels whites must (again and still) apologise for apartheid and colonialism. Mmm. I like brand-new ideas. But Bouwer, the moment you apologise for ANYTHING, you acknowledge guilt and THEN you will need to summarily hand over your car keys, your house, your income, your language and the future of your children, OR acknowledge that you’re a pitiful hypocrite.