DHS to label white supremacists as the 'most persistent and lethal threat' to the US: report

Sollie

Executive Member
This country is already in chaos, I doubt the US going down will make much difference to the downfall we see in SA, it might speed it up slightly, but the end point would be the same, there are more important issues on home soil to be concerned about, that is why I asked the question, we have much bigger problems at home.
Spot on. I already mentioned no matter what we do, we can't vote in the US elections. Yet certain people spend their nights digging up material.

The part that does affect us directly, are the BS globalist sjw narratives from a certain crowd are taken up here and we see it in it's various forms doing harm to us. What may or may fit in the US does not necessarily translate half way around the world.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
The USA and the EU are going to ultimately cuck themselves to a point where other nations will take over easily. You white chaps need to stop pandering and virtue-signalling...a pity you forgot about your past like the Vikings and the Nazi party. You could learn something from them.
What in the entire fsck? Are you trolling?

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
WHOOOOSH, it was a question to find out why people are so interested in US politics, I have absolutely no idea and was interested, it's very simple to understand, why are you getting so upset?, for some reason you seem to be taking that question as some sort of personal attack? lol, I don't care for either Orange boy or Captain Sniffles, but what is the big fascination with the US on these forums?
It's all part of this idiotic rise of the right. Trump has emboldened racists and white supremacists all over the world. The cheerleaders you see on this forum are deeply flawed individuals who have fallen prey to right wing propaganda and are unable to discern reality from fantasy.

abzo

Honorary Master
It's all part of this idiotic rise of the right. Trump has emboldened racists and white supremacists all over the world. The cheerleaders you see on this forum are deeply flawed individuals who have fallen prey to right wing propaganda and are unable to discern reality from fantasy.

rietrot

Honorary Master
This country is already in chaos, I doubt the US going down will make much difference to the downfall we see in SA, it might speed it up slightly, but the end point would be the same, there are more important issues on home soil to be concerned about, that is why I asked the question, we have much bigger problems at home.
We all know what our problem are. If people keep on voting ANC there's not much that anyone else can do about it.

We've discussed corruption one hundred and eleventy and five thousand times.

Meh. What more can be said about SAs problems.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
We aren't the ones who demand safe spaces and demand that free speech be censored so that no one says anything we don't like.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
Sure, but then the question becomes, can you concentrate on more than two things in your life? If you can then don't worry about it because other people seem to be able to do just that. Unless of course the US decides to start another war, then your Rand might drop quite a bit and you might just take an interest in what the US is doing.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
You take your meds this morning you propaganda-driven loony. You have fallen for the leftist media propaganda and lies hook, line and sinker but you point fingers at us :laugh: Get a clue.

wbot

Expert Member
It's all part of this idiotic rise of the left.
George Floyd has emboldened racists and black supremacists all over the world. The cheerleaders you see on this forum are deeply flawed individuals who have fallen prey to left wing propaganda and are unable to discern reality from fantasy.
Ftfy :thumbsup:

dj2381

Expert Member
Sure, but then the question becomes, can you concentrate on more than two things in your life? If you can then don't worry about it because other people seem to be able to do just that. Unless of course the US decides to start another war, then your Rand might drop quite a bit and you might just take an interest in what the US is doing.
Unless I had some intention of living in the US it would have very little impact on my life here, the Rand is screwed and there's a lot worse to come even without the US going to war, this brings me to another question, how many of those interested in the US would want to move and stay there as things stand now?

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
We aren't the ones who demand safe spaces and demand that free speech be censored so that no one says anything we don't like.
Fails to address the allegations.

Rants about "SJWs" instead.

Proves Slinky's point conclusively.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
Unless I had some intention of living in the US it would have very little impact on my life here, the Rand is screwed and there's a lot worse to come even without the US going to war, this brings me to another question, how many of those interested in the US would want to move and stay there as things stand now?
LOL Fine, live in your little South African bubble, take no interest in global affairs, they don't matter have no impact on you :rolleyes:

Live in the US, seriously man that has nothing to do with people's interest in the US.

My interest is in part the gold and silver price and it's manipulation by US traders (yes arrests have been made but the manipulation continues) who work for big companies like JP Morgan. That directly impacts me.

But hey who cares about the rest of the world. LOL

SoldierMan

Expert Member
Fails to address the allegations.

Rants about "SJWs" instead.

Proves Slinky's point conclusively.
Probably because your points are worth as much as the dump I took this morning. Leftist propaganda that the likes of you eat up like it's frikken candy.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
You take your meds this morning you propaganda-driven loony. You have fallen for the leftist media propaganda and lies hook, line and sinker but you point fingers at us :laugh: Get a clue.

Aren't you the resident flat-earther?

Sollie

Executive Member
From a slightly traditionally liberal view, you're wrong. It's the rise of the left sjws atm, thr right is reactionary, an attempt to find balance. A study of the rise and fall/decay of civilizations will agree with what I say. Ideally civilization should end up with balanced views. When that balance is totally lost you, end with implosion.

Wonders about the US of A.