DHS to label white supremacists as the 'most persistent and lethal threat' to the US: report

TysonRoux

Executive Member
It's all part of this idiotic rise of the right. Trump has emboldened racists and white supremacists all over the world. The cheerleaders you see on this forum are deeply flawed individuals who have fallen prey to right wing propaganda and are unable to discern reality from fantasy.

dj2381

Expert Member
LOL Fine, live in your little South African bubble, take no interest in global affairs, they don't matter have no impact on you :rolleyes:

Live in the US, seriously man that has nothing to do with people's interest in the US.

My interest is in part the gold and silver price and it's manipulation by US traders (yes arrests have been made but the manipulation continues) who work for big companies like JP Morgan. That directly impacts me.

But hey who cares about the rest of the world. LOL
The US isn't the rest of the world, also I live in a tinted bubble so my **** wont get stolen.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
From a slightly traditionally liberal view, you're wrong. It's the rise of the left sjws atm, thr right is reactionary, an attempt to find balance. A study of the rise and fall/decay of civilizations will agree with what I say. Ideally civilization should end up with balanced views. When that balance is totally lost you, end with implosion.

Wonders about the US of A.
The very term "SJW" is a product of a mass propaganda machine. The mirror look in it.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
The very term "SJW" is a product of a mass propaganda machine. The mirror look in it.
No, the Left created it, and used it. The Right just holds up the mirror, so that everyone can see how crazy they really are.

When the term SJW first appeared, the Left embraced it, and self identified as SJWs. Only when the Right started holding up the mirror to their faces, did they not like it.

surface

Executive Member
Well that backfired on me :ROFL: OK another one. Here in my town the NG church pastor quite literally believes that Trump is the second coming of Jesus... I've questioned him about it and he truly believes that Trump is doing God's work.
If you disagree with the pastor, it is safe to say that you have TDS. Start countdown..

Last edited:

Emjay

Honorary Master
This from a disciple of the cult of the intellectual dark web.

;)
Is this supposed to be an insult or a jab? Because this is really having the opposite effect of what you intend it to.

Bret Weinstein. Eric Weinstein. Sam Harris. Christina Hoff Sommers. Jonathan Haidt. Douglas Murray. Debra Soh. Ayaan Hirsi Ali. etc.

Sure. I am happy to be part of their cult. It would be an honour actually.

They are the polar opposite of you in almost every aspect that matters.

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
Is this supposed to be an insult or a jab? Because this is really having the opposite effect of what you intend it to.

Bret Weinstein. Eric Weinstein. Sam Harris. Christina Hoff Sommers. Jonathan Haidt. Douglas Murray. Debra Soh. Ayaan Hirsi Ali. etc.

It is also interesting that the term "dark" is used. As in, non mainstream.

Also interesting that people like Jordan Peterson and I believe Ben Shapiro are part of that list. Joe Rogan might be too.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member

So tough to see Sam on that list. Makes sense though.

Is it necessary to become personal right out the gate? Do you not tire of being so ornery?

SlinkyMike

Executive Member

Also interesting that people like Jordan Peterson and I believe Ben Shapiro are part of that list. Joe Rogan might be too.
All of the above AFAIK.

Emjay

Honorary Master

Yup. They are (Dave Rubin, Shapiro, Joe Rogan, etc). But they are really just political commentators. The rest however are scholars in some shape or form. I strongly disagree with Sam Harris for example on a number of things. Even the Weinstein brothers. But I do enjoy listening to them and their opinions.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
That's the irony, isn't it? But since he has interviewed right wing people, he is persona non grata. Associating with the enemy in the eyes of the left, means you are the enemy.
Not really. I know he got in trouble with some of his past comments but most of us dont care who he interviews. He interviews everyone.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
Not really. I know he got in trouble with some of his past comments but most of us dont care who he interviews. He interviews everyone.
Well the Liberal employees at Spotify don't like him. They threatened to strike unless they were granted editorial control over his show.

Kieppie

Expert Member
Well the Liberal employees at Spotify don't like him. They threatened to strike unless they were granted editorial control over his show.
They aren't liberal though. They might think they are, but their actions suggest otherwise.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
That's the irony, isn't it? But since he has interviewed right wing people, he is persona non grata. Associating with the enemy in the eyes of the left, means you are the enemy.
There are definitely those who hold a grudge against him because he's 'provided a platform' for wnkers, personally I think that's ridiculous, most of those wnkers had platforms of their own anyway and after all everyone is allowed. It's more that Joe is a little out of step with where the younger generations are at. He's seen as somewhat douchey and a bit old fashioned by the younger folks. Your 30 and up set love him though, he is pretty much quintessential Gen X.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
There are definitely those who hold a grudge against him because he's 'provided a platform' for wnkers, personally I think that's ridiculous, most of those wnkers had platforms of their own anyway and after all everyone is allowed. It's more that Joe is a little out of step with where the younger generations are at. He's seen as somewhat douchey and a bit old fashioned by the younger folks. Your 30 and up set love him though, he is pretty much quintessential Gen X.
Well his podcast is the biggest in the world, and has wider distribution than the major news networks. I don't think it is just Gen X.