DHS to label white supremacists as the 'most persistent and lethal threat' to the US: report

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Woman starts sobbing as she’s arrested for threats during Confederate protest​

A supporter of embattled President Donald J. Trump was caught crying on camera while getting arrested for making threats during a protest in Albertville, AL against a Confederate monument at the Marshall County Courthouse.

Protestors have regularly met at the courthouse for months over a Confederate monument and flag that were on the property, but was removed last week.

Jessica Lynn Fry, 38, was charged with harassment, according to local News 19. “Police said Fry and another person at the protest got into an argument and Fry threatened the other person with bodily harm,” according to the same source.

“Pro-Trump confederates showed up and this woman started threatening violence against peaceful protesters who were minors,” one user reported.

“Oh, you started crying real quick, huh? You started crying real quick,” one person behind the camera noted while laughing.

Watch the video below.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Proud Boy goes viral for saying ‘I’m kinda dumb’ as he is confronted over ‘Right Wing Death Squad’ patch​

During a protest in Denver, Colorado over the weekend, a member of the far-right group Proud Boys was questioned by protesters about his ideology. During the confrontation, the man seemed to have a moment of self-reflection.

“Hey, look — honest to God, I’m kinda dumb,” the man says in a video that was uploaded to Twitter by “street reporter” Vixxy Vyohr.

“You’re not dumb,” a woman off camera says, seemingly taking a sympathetic stance towards the man.

“I am kinda the dumb,” the man continues. “I don’t really research much, I kinda just live by the knee-jerk, you know?”

“You’re acknowledging that, but you can change,” the woman replies. “You don’t need to call yourself dumb, you don’t need to call yourself stupid. You’re not.”

The man then told the woman that he’s 43-year-old and that he feels like he’s “stuck in my ways.”

“For what it’s worth, I don’t want this to be the way it is,” the man later says in the video.

Watch:

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

He's an ex-Proud Boy. Here's what he says happens within the group's ranks​

On the night of a recent Million MAGA March in Washington DC, a large man in a Proud Boys polo shirt runs at a Black woman from behind and punches her in the head. She falls to the pavement.

Russell Schultz sent video of the episode to CNN, saying the puncher should go to jail. The sentiment is a bit of a shift for Schultz, a former Proud Boy who's been filmed in street brawls himself and who often shows up at protests in Portland, Oregon, with a giant black flag that reads, "F**K ANTIFA."

The Proud Boys is the group President Donald Trump urged to "stand back and stand by" as he refused to condemn White supremacists during a political debate this fall. Members have become a recurring feature of political rallies across the country, whether at their own events, as counterprotesters at left-wing rallies or as "security" for other right-wing groups' events. Some have been filmed getting into street fights.

Why do men join the Proud Boys? "Most of it is just to fight," Schultz said. "They want to join a gang. So they can go fight antifa and hurt people that they don't like, and feel justified in doing it."

Ancalagon

Honorary Master

White supremacists behind majority of US domestic terror attacks in 2020​

Data stands in stark contrast to claims by Donald Trump, who has argued that leftwing violence is a major threat

White supremacists and other rightwing extremists have been responsible for 67% of domestic terror attacks and plots so far this year, with at least half of that violence targeting protesters, according to a new analysis from a centrist thinktank.

The report found only a single deadly “far-left” attack in 2020, the shooting of Aaron Danielson, a rightwing activist, by a self-described “anti-fascist” during a protest in Portland this August. Experts on extremism said this was the first killing linked to an anti-fascist in the United States in 25 years.

Violent rightwing actors were responsible for 41 politically motivated attacks and plots this year, while “far-left” actors were responsible for 12, according to analysts at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), who have assembled a database of domestic terror attacks going back to 1994.

The new data stands in stark contrast to claims by Donald Trump and justice department officials, who have responded to massive protests against police violence and racism by arguing that leftwing violence is a major threat, and that anti-fascist, or “antifa”, activists should be designated as a domestic terror group.

74 BLM rioters have recently been charged, some of them facing lengthy sentences. How can the above be true then? Only 12?

I call lies and manipulation. When you factor what BLM has done this year, its a lot more than 12. Probably higher than 74.

Although again, let's get back to something that I know you won't engage on.

Why did 16 Democratic governors call in the National Guard after the election was over?

Was it the Proud Boys? Was it Jordan Peterson? Was it the KKK?

No, it was BLM and Antifa.

16 states. National Guard. Look it up.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

WATCH: Neo-Nazi begs man to stop filming after he gets caught putting up swastika stickers​

A man from the San Francisco area confronted an individual for placing swastika stickers around town and captured the confrontation in a video that has since gone viral, SFGate reports.

Noah Mohan was walking his dog when he noticed the man placing the stickers featuring the swastika with the phrase, “We are everywhere.” That’s when he took out his cellphone and began recording, asking the man to show his face. When the man refused, Mohan told him that he shouldn’t have a problem showing his face if he truly stood by his ideology.

As the man continued posting the stickers, Mohan followed him and ripped them down.

“Not in my city,” Mohan said.

The man repeatedly asked Mohan to stop recording his actions.

“If you stop filming me, I will leave right now,” the man said. He later added, “I just want to let you not film me because I don’t want to get my family caught up in this.”

“**** your family,” Mohan responded. “Your family should teach you better.”

Watch the video below:

zeck

74 BLM rioters have recently been charged, some of them facing lengthy sentences. How can the above be true then? Only 12?

I call lies and manipulation. When you factor what BLM has done this year, its a lot more than 12. Probably higher than 74.

Why did 16 Democratic governors call in the National Guard after the election was over?

Look into FBI investigation of the BLM. It's an idea, not a centralised structured organisation with a specific cause like many right wing groups.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
Look into FBI investigation of the BLM. It's an idea, not a centralised structured organisation with a specific cause like many right wing groups.

That doesn't matter. BLM is still the cause of a lot of violence and destruction, even if it has no single identifiable leader. It is still a left wing cause of destruction.

Again, BLM is the reason why National Guard was called in, not the KKK or the Proud Boys.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma

Also.

In August 2017, a petition was lodged with the White House petitioning system We the People calling upon President Donald Trump to formally classify "AntiFa" as terrorist. The White House responded in 2018 that federal law does not have a mechanism for formally designating domestic terrorist organizations.[136][137][138] The writer of the petition later stated he had created it to "bring our broken right side together" and to "prop up antifa as a punching bag".[139]

I think you will find the real "antifa" on Hunter Bidens laptop.

SoldierMan

Expert Member

You actually expect Tyson to respond with facts, he posts anything and everything that criticise the right whether it's true or not and waits for the next load of bull to upload to this thread. Don't expect intelligent factual conversation with him. He just chit posts.

Reactions: Ykv

wbot

Expert Member
It's an idea.
Biden that you?

Blm/antifa are not ideas. Ideas don't attack, kill, loot, burn down and destroy. Ideas don't hold planned, organized gatherings and riots to cause violence and destruction.

zeck

Biden that you?

Blm/antifa are not ideas. Ideas don't attack, kill, loot, burn down and destroy. Ideas don't hold planned, organized gatherings and riots to cause violence and destruction.
Ideas pretty much do, need a history lesson? Hint, France 1792

zeck

That doesn't matter. BLM is still the cause of a lot of violence and destruction, even if it has no single identifiable leader. It is still a left wing cause of destruction.

Again, BLM is the reason why National Guard was called in, not the KKK or the Proud Boys.
So you're denying there is police brutality and racial profiling? Good to know.

zeck

Ironically Antifa is now fascist, using violence to intimidate their opponents.
That's not how it works. Fascist ideologies are still strong.
These antifas are kind of weak, back in the day Fascists just received a few holes back of their heads.

wbot

Expert Member
Ideas pretty much do, need a history lesson? Hint, France 1792
Lmao ideas can't do anything. The stuff happening in the US for example are very much planned and organized. They make millions of dollars. Enough to bail out all their comrades who are arrested.

Blm is an organization. They too make millions. They have leaders. They are not an idea.

Antifa is not an idea.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Ricky Schroder defends helping bail out Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse​

Schroder, an avid supporter of gun ownership and 30-year NRA member, said during an exclusive telephone interview with The Post that he’s putting up “hundreds of thousands” of dollars for the bond and the 17-year-old’s legal defense as he awaits trial on murder charges in the deaths of two protesters and the wounding of a third on Aug. 25.

The teen has become the darling of conservative and pro-gun groups.​

Last edited:

zeck

Lmao ideas can't do anything. The stuff happening in the US for example are very much planned and organized. They make millions of dollars. Enough to bail out all their comrades who are arrested.

Blm is an organization. They too make millions. They have leaders. They are not an idea.

Antifa is not an idea.
I know it's difficult to admit to being wrong, but facts are facts. The FBI investigation by trump appointees is a recognised fact. Rest is just noise from upset snowflakes with very little substance or evidence.

wbot

Expert Member
I know it's difficult to admit to being wrong, but facts are facts. The FBI investigation by trump appointees is a recognised fact. Rest is just noise from upset snowflakes with very little substance or evidence.
Yes you continue to believe that ideas destroy businesses, attack police, attack innocent people and even kill. You continue to believe that the violence still going on now in some cities like Portland are because of ideas. Ideas that can design colourful flyers to call their fellow savages to join them in the violence. Ideas that make millions of dollars, enough to bail out those that are arrested.

Continue to believe they don't exist.

Who the hell do you think is responsible for all the riots and destruction? Who said they were going to kill Trump supporters and then Trump supporters got killed. Ideas? Why is it only happening in certain cities like Portland? Why not all over the US in every city if it was just an "idea"?

Stop being delusional.

zeck

Yes you continue to believe that ideas destroy businesses, attack police, attack innocent people and even kill. You continue to believe that the violence still going on now in some cities like Portland are because of ideas. Ideas that can design colourful flyers to call their fellow savages to join them in the violence. Ideas that make millions of dollars, enough to bail out those that are arrested.

Continue to believe they don't exist.

Who the hell do you think is responsible for all the riots and destruction? Who said they were going to kill Trump supporters and then Trump supporters got killed. Ideas? Why is it only happening in certain cities like Portland? Why not all over the US in every city if it was just an "idea"?

Stop being delusional.

You know you're dealing with absolutes right?
Every movement has outlier extremists who don't represent the whole movement.

Why does it have to happen in every city? The protests occured in many cities but the difference is the response by the authorities and leadership.
Every US city is unique in many aspects.

You're just hand picking incidents to push a false narrative the fairy tale pushers love to talk about to paint the whole movement with a same brush.