Diablo Immortal - Blizzcon Announcement

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
ARPGs, a genre entirely created by the first two Diablo games.
I am afraid you are very much mistaken.
The term ARPG to define a game was first given to Hydlide. A game released in 1984. 12 years before the fist Diablo

ekske1

Executive Member
Nice, thank you for the link
pro tip its all ****ing chinese so I got in after where you should add (right to left) a phone number, email, <some other option here> by selecting the left most one. Then I played what I think was a witch type char. So far I've incur MTX or made chinese little children make shoes. Well hopefully.

Cray

Honorary Master
https://www.pcgamer.com/rumor-blizz...at-blizzcon-but-cancelled-at-the-last-minute/

Blizzard denies that Diablo 4 announcement was planned for BlizzCon

Update: Blizzard has issued a statement denying that it had intended to announce Diablo 4 at BlizzCon. "We generally don’t comment on rumors or speculation, but we can say that we didn’t pull any announcements from BlizzCon this year or have plans for other announcements," a rep said in an email. "We do continue to have different teams working on multiple unannounced Diablo projects, and we look forward to announcing when the time is right."

copacetic

King of the Hippies
I am afraid you are very much mistaken.
The term ARPG to define a game was first given to Hydlide. A game released in 1984. 12 years before the fist Diablo
Sure, I'll give you a semantic win there. That the genesis of the modern ARPG for Western audiences is not Diablo, I will not.