Diablo IV - 2023 - General Discussion and Community Thread

Which Class will you start Diablo IV with?

• Total voters
HOLY ****!!
Those gauntlets and helm!!
didn't even know they existed :eek::love:

GRIND ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah these Gauntlets with the Arc Lash build and chain lightning is beyond insane. It makes Arc Lash hit everything your lightning has touched, but for the Ice build I need to tweak and get others. The Helm is amazing. One of the best items I have gotten! It sucks everything into the Blizzard and then they get smashed lol.

Im at T50 now, made it to lvl 100, but Ice still feels pretty solid. I have done everything except Uber Lilith, which Im still dreading, and will gear towards. 3 Get out of jail cards at least, with skills + Death potions.

Right on your heels will probably get there this weekend

Right on your heels will probably get there this weekend

Yeah not far now! Do the Nightmare vaults with shrines in them. Those lunar shrines increase XP by 40%, and with a potion and incense you will level twice as fast. How good is Oblivion staff hey! I know many use off hand for the extra affix but I just like the two handed for some reason.

I need those Frostburn Gauntlets!!!

Only pity for me is I cant unequip Flame Shield from Enchant slot because it saves me from dying. It has saved me like 30 times already lol. Playing HC I cant take the chance lol. A free death every 2 minutes is HUGE for me. Never woulda made it otherwise. When that and a death scroll is eaten up I Scroll of Escape the hell out so fast.

Last edited:
Yeah not far now! Do the Nightmare vaults with shrines in them. Those lunar shrines increase XP by 40%, and with a potion and incense you will level twice as fast. How good is Oblivion staff hey! I know many use off hand for the extra affix but I just like the two handed for some reason.

I need those Frostburn Gauntlets!!!

Only pity for me is I cant unequip Flame Shield from Enchant slot because it saves me from dying. It has saved me like 30 times already lol. Playing HC I cant take the chance lol. A free death every 2 minutes is HUGE for me. Never woulda made it otherwise. When that and a death scroll is eaten up I Scroll of Escape the hell out so fast.

Love the staff for the early kills (Execute), only reason why Im not running wand/offhand.

Yeah with HC you need all you can get cause punishment is nasty. Not my cup of tea :D

Duriel gave me Godslayer :)
Finding Glacial dungeon boss at level 85 harder than Duriel at 100. His Ice shenanigans is some type of bullshit.

Duriel gave me Godslayer :)
Finding Glacial dungeon boss at level 85 harder than Duriel at 100. His Ice shenanigans is some type of bullshit.
Yeah and it's so damn hard to see! I'm playing a normal druid now and it's so peaceful and stress free haha

I have like two weeks untill last epoch officially launches and was finished with the sorcerer so decided to roll a barb.

That thing is super strong, already getting 100k crits at level 54. Completely different from the sorc where it's hard to die but you do no damage too you do crazy damage and can be one shot at anytime. Using the charge hota barb.

Did Capstone at lvl 35, then dopamine tunnels untill 45 and now vaults 10 levels ahead. Should be an easy 100 in the next few days.

I have like two weeks untill last epoch officially launches and was finished with the sorcerer so decided to roll a barb.

That thing is super strong, already getting 100k crits at level 54. Completely different from the sorc where it's hard to die but you do no damage too you do crazy damage and can be one shot at anytime. Using the charge hota barb.

Did Capstone at lvl 35, then dopamine tunnels untill 45 and now vaults 10 levels ahead. Should be an easy 100 in the next few days.

Hit 100 on Sorc last night so probably gonna abandon D4 till next season again.

Eying either Super Mario Wonder or Ubisoft's Avatar... will see what grabs me.

I am on 99 now. Prob going to do the same. Just want to kill Glacial Boss, have another run at Duriel, and there is another one somewhere that takes the blood stuff I want to kill.

Meteor & Bouncy fireballs, last NM dungeon clear was T61

Last edited:
I am on 99 now. Prob going to do the same. Just want to kill Glacial Boss, have another run at Duriel, and there is another one somewhere that takes the blood stuff I want to kill.

Meteor & Bouncy fireballs, last NM dungeon clear was T61

Just cleaning the trash in a NM 80 will drop all 925 items, if you can obviously finish it but do this like 3-5 times and you will have everything you need and then some.

Level 50 (Capstoned at 43), with HoTA Barb and really not feeling it.

Diablo IV needs a serious overhaul - it's boring in a way that D3 never was - the characters look boring, the gear looks boring, the weapons are boring, everything is dull and brown and murky green.

Season IV story campaign was okay and kept me interested, but now it's just more of the same - the Trap dungeons are pointless since you can just waltz through them if you stack enough of those pearl things.

I really dislike the "Aspects" system of Legendaries - one of things I really like about D3 was that your weapons and gear looked 'cool' - an Azurewrath was bloody great blue glowing sword - it felt special

The game just feels unfinished - eg you finish a Trap Dungeon and......nothing - an extra chest to open - no acknowledgment that the dungeon is now 'done'

Don't get me started on the Paragon Boards - I thoroughly dislike the implementation - squinting at these boards that you have attach and rotate - stupid and boring

Eish, maybe I'm just in a bad mood today :ROFL: but fckit, Blizzard has screwed up one of my all time favourite games.

ok my snorecerer is 50, about 26 paragon.

Which build should I be using?

Maybe we can run a few dungeons together - what time are online?

Sorry about last night, Eskom decided to cut my power just 40 minutes after load shedding ended and my bank was kinda low so had no option, esp seeing that the damn sun decided to not work at night.

Sorry about last night, Eskom decided to cut my power just 40 minutes after load shedding ended and my bank was kinda low so had no option, esp seeing that the damn sun decided to not work at night.

No worries.

Your portal gave me immediate fomo so I ended up getting the Season Pass - now I have to finish levelling

Sorry.

Yeah, funny enough it was the item that made me decide to claim the BattlePass track that I got on launch for Ultimate Edition.

Final mount also not too bad.

One of the QoL improvements I’d like is to make vendors and chests colour scheme more vibrant - I sometimes find it difficult to pick them out from the background.

Apologies if this has been posted. Haven't been on this thread (or played the game!) in months

Enjoyed the season. Sorcerer at Level 100. I am not too fussed about Uber Unique grind or crafting.
Definitely be back next season. (April). Still got Rogue, Druid and Necro to play and max.

Enjoying the game and content like this, D4 has brought me around to it's side, and given the game loooong legs :)

Back