Diablo IV - 2023 - General Discussion and Community Thread

Which Class will you start Diablo IV with?

• Total voters
I did for me, don't know if he got his yet.
We ran all the others together.

I been farming the rest stuffed up so have no more matts, also not in the mood to buy/farm matts either.
Well you can have my mats. I've seen enough fat worms and don't need anything else anymore. It's enough for 25 Torment Duriel kills. If other guys want to join in just tell them to bring their Stygian Stones.

There's no point in my selling it either as I'm never going to play Eternal nor touch any prior season Character ever again. I might in fact delete it and then everything is gone for good.

Lillith doesn't drop anything at all why even mention her?

Anyway I can sponsor you guys Shards of Agony and Mucus-Slick Eggs for Duriel if you want it. I have 150x of each left. Tag is Rayne#21307. Done with season and have no more use for it I'm not interested in Eternal. Won't touch it again until S5. Just have to 9-12 my new baby WW Barb that was born the weekend. Already 100 done with Helltide quests and rocking 4 Ubers.

So invite me to trade after 8pm tonight or after 6pm tomorrow or something if you want it.
Tnx a lot keep that in mind.

I did for me, don't know if he got his yet.
We ran all the others together.

I been farming the rest stuffed up so have no more matts, also not in the mood to buy/farm matts either.
Yes got my extra Spark from Lilith. Our second run we did togehter.

Morning all

Where can you buy D4 items.
Such as rings, amulet etc.

Hardcore sorc up to lvl 84 now, doing NMD41s. Finally starting to get the 925 gear and looking for decent pieces.
**** tempering up its ass :D

Ja I lost so many great items after the Tempering gods would decide to roll the same kak 5 times in a row.
RNG is RNG, but it's just ridiculous how the tempering system works at the moment.

Level 92 and into the pit ...
I like hardcore (I hope this doesn't become a bit of commentator's curse!) - so much more meaningful, more at stake.

Level 92 and into the pit ...
I like hardcore (I hope this doesn't become a bit of commentator's curse!) - so much more meaningful, more at stake.
You are making me re-think my life decisions.

When d3 became stale, i also started up a hardcore toon....

Its time

Well at least I had a good ending.

5 Uber Unique items. 4 Doom bringer and one Amulet.
This all came from Uber Duriel.
Tnx to @SkunkBOY from another Clan

Then I was given this pair of pants. At least it worked out with tempering. Sorry I forgot your name.
Played all night into the early hours.
Much appreciated, did Pit runs thereafter.

He is like a lawn lawnmower, bleeding Barb. I can't keep up when he moves.

Pants.jpg
I did add two more Heartseeker to the total.

Last edited:
You know your minions are OP when you simply just walk in Helltides...

1719811775814.png

Hell I even just walk in lvl 60 pits.

Last edited:
Back