Did i miss something ?

craigsa

Executive Member
Sorry guys but whats the status on Celemasiko ?
I smell a rat , cannot blv there has been no comment here about it.
Thanks

Last edited:

James

Expert Member
Cele, did i miss something?

Got this from a games thread going on at the moment.

gkm said:
I wouild like to point out that nobody that donated the the "War chest" got suckered. It was the people who donated to Cele that did. Unfortunately, a couple of people asked for their own donations to be transfered from the "War chest" to Cele, which is their right, since it was their money. But, unfortunately, that linked the two sets of donations in some people's eyes, even through in fact they were completely unrelated.
What happened in the whole Cele thing. I was following it then it dragged on too long for me and next thing every thread has been deleted on this topic, last i heard is he was in hospital for an operation. I am so in the dark here! Please can some one fill me in as to what the above mensioned post is refering to and what has happened?

LoneGunman

Expert Member
hmm, 'well cared for and in a comfortable enviroment' doesn't really sound like a hospital room or outpatient ward, it kinda evokes an image of 'rubber padded room and free soft crayons' :p
If true its kinda cool, to be a forum that had a certifiable looney as a Mod :)
(there's a film in there somewhere) Anyway, thanks for that link - I also wondered idly what had happened in the end result, after all the blahblah back and forth.

Last edited:

Decotey

Expert Member
Hey this whole saga thing is better than the rubbish on TV =p

Vio

Expert Member
LOL we should try selling this plot too egoli lol

LoneGunman

Expert Member
I think we need to introduce aliens into the plot. Stupid aliens. Really stupid aliens with a foot fetish..

So aliens have disguised themselves as someone's leg, and are manipulating the leg's owner into a variety of wild situations and claims in online forums, to spread fear and sympathy for the leg's owner, and gain cash for their longterm plan of taking over two human legs, rather than just one.

Enter the cute and intrepid female journalist who begins to uncover the plot - naturally the aliens disguise themselves, attack under cover of darkness, and move onto the journalists legs, and she now has to try and persuade everyone that she's not crazy, and that the stupid aliens don't exist, and her legs and the original leg are and were always completely human..
Whose legs will be next? Stay tuned.

GuRu

Omg Aliens ! no more going out and getting legless , i might be invaded :eek:

AntiThesis

Executive Member
I had rather hoped for the introduction of my much punted Cannibal Mutant Kumquats but I suppose aliens will do :)

I sense a joke about spreading legs coming :p