Did you know a vaccinated person who has died?

Did you personally know a vaccinated person who has died from covid?

  • Yes

    Votes: 38 15.0%
  • No

    Votes: 215 85.0%

  • Total voters
    253

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
21,970
So, with all the other threads going back and forth and someone stating a claim that you could find a respondent on myBB who knows of at least six vaccinated people whom have passed, I think let's have a poll to look into that.

There is already one around knowing folks who have passed but with vaccines now around, let's modify that.
 

surface

Honorary Master
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
17,929
Thousands in Rustenburg. Apparently.

You mean fully vaccinated as per current definition, correct?
 

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
18,663
Full rollout for vaccinations only started around May this year, and initially only amongst the elderly, who were mostly self-isolating anyway. The percentage vaccinated in SA, and the exposure time period are very low compared to countries such as Israel. Your question is premature, perhaps in six months there may be some cases.
 

Anti-Chris

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
825
Yes, a colleague of mine's father in law's neighbor,s niece met a woman while shopping in Woolworths who told her that her Brother's friend camped next to a guy at the Vaaldam who knows of a person in Randfontein who died 2 weeks after receiving their first dose....
But apparently it is because he realized it contained a microsoft chip and then tried to remove it. It then activated a tamper protection system that released cyanide into his blood which killed him.
 

RedViking

Nord of the South
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
41,814
Know someone who know someone who got a stroke short while after they got vaccinated.


So if they died of the stroke which was it.

Coincidence, Vaccination or Covid?
 

RedViking

Nord of the South
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
41,814
He didn't say die of the vaccination. That is impossible.

Died of Covid!
 

Cius

Executive Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
7,147

Until recently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated that fully vaccinated people accounted for less than 3 percent of coronavirus hospitalizations nationwide and less than 1 percent of virus deaths. But last week, the agency noted that those figures did not reflect new data involving the Delta variant and said it was actively working to update them. Only about 50 percent of people in the United States are fully vaccinated.

So the US is at around 50/50 for vaccinations and up until recently only 3% of hospitalizations where fully vaccinated people, the other 97% where unvaccinated, or partially vaccinated. Your odds are are at least 90% better if you get fully vaccinated.
 

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
19,666
Work colleague's mother was admitted to hospital early this morning. Still being tested - seems like a blood clot and then a stroke. She woke up and can't speak. Been vaccinated a while ago.
So no, not saying it's the jab or covid, but there's a couple of cases where people recover from covid or had the jab where blood clots form.
Dunno ??
 

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
1,702
Yes, one recently. two got vaccinated, both got COV afterwards the over 80 one died this week.
 

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
19,666
Yes, one recently. two got vaccinated, both got COV afterwards the over 80 one died this week.
My friends neighbor was an old lady, 82 i think, she also died after her jab.
Now one says yes, she was old BUT she could have lived until 90, 100 ?
 

Chinmaya

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 9, 2016
Messages
279
End of the day its about making money for the so called Health CARE sector who CARE more abut their MONEY than your HEALTH
 

Lupus

Honorary Master
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
38,444
I've only known 1 person who has died from COVID in December, so doubt he was vaccinated. Yes in the entire 18months I've only known 1 person who's died.
 
Top