Digital Covid-19 vaccine passport for South Africa launching "in just over a week"

tetrasect

Expert Member
see above and go search, the last idiot who asked for it merely ignored it once provided, not wasting my time like that again, the entire formula is on here

hell I even made the numbers on vaccine efficacy ridiculously high (as in 100%) to show how absurd it is to attribute lower death rates to it alone

The fact that you think your post constitutes "math" even in the abstract is beyond laughable.

Also,

I can show you the actual math, can you disprove it?

Yes, please do show me the "actual" math so that I can disprove it.

see above and go search, the last idiot who asked for it merely ignored it once provided, not wasting my time like that again, the entire formula is on here

Venator

Expert Member
if 98% of car accidents were non-fatal nobody would wear seatbelts

next?
According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_vehicle_fatality_rate_in_U.S._by_year :

Out of 5,419,000 crashes there were 32,999 deaths. 32999 / 5419000 = 0.609%

The latest WHO Global Status Report on Road Safety states that wearing a seatbelt reduces the risk of:
front seat occupant injuries and deaths by 45-50%
back seat occupants by 25%

JEEEEEEEZ GUYS, SEATBELTS ARE INEFFECTIVE!!!!

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
The fact that you think your post constitutes "math" even in the abstract is beyond laughable.
you disprove math, with math, not weak BS one-liners

not sure which school you went to, but in mine you couldn't pass math papers with stand-up comedy quips, you couldn't even pass it with the correct answer to a problem, you had to show your work

... over to you

SoldierMan

Executive Member
If people cannot recognize their social responsibilities, on what basis should they be allowed to enjoy the privileges of a democratic society?

Communist China says hello and wants to know if you can head their Social Credit Score system, you have all the qualities they are looking for.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_vehicle_fatality_rate_in_U.S._by_year :

Out of 5,419,000 crashes there were 32,999 deaths. 32999 / 5419000 = 0.609%

The latest WHO Global Status Report on Road Safety states that wearing a seatbelt reduces the risk of:
front seat occupant injuries and deaths by 45-50%
back seat occupants by 25%

JEEEEEEEZ GUYS, SEATBELTS ARE INEFFECTIVE!!!!
you high?

let me rephrase seeing as you went off and grabbed entirely irrelevant data, my bad, thought this was elementary:
if 98% of car accidents without seatbelts were non-fatal nobody would wear seatbelts

you know, just like 98% of covid cases without vaccines are non-fatal

tetrasect

Expert Member
you disprove math, with math, not weak BS one-liners

not sure which school you went to, but in mine you couldn't pass math papers with stand-up comedy quips, you couldn't even pass it with the correct answer to a problem, you had to show your work

... over to you

You did not show your work. You said you'd show me the math but then you come with excuses and BS like "just google it".

And we all now why you're copping out, it's because A) your math is BS and B) your math skills are BS.

If you had a way to mathematically prove your fantasy about how vaccines don't really work you would be posting it in every thread on myBB. But you don't. All you have is the fantasy.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
You did not show your work. You said you'd she me the math but then you come with excuses and BS like "just google it".

And we all now why you're copping out, it's because A) your math is BS and B) your math skills are BS.

If you had a way to mathematically prove your fantasy about how vaccines don't really work you would be posting it in every thread on myBB. But you don't. All you have is the fantasy.
*yawn*, time waster confirmed, moving on

daveza

Honorary Master
Don't know why they use covid as a reason to get everything onto a digital platform. I'm pretty sure people would have been much more interested in migrating to a digital way of life if it wasn't forced on them via a EMA vaccine for a pandemic, which redefined by WHO prior to the outbreak (weird hey), that has a 99.9% survival rate.

18 months into the pandemic and we still get this.

Is that the survival rate for those over 60/70/80 ?

No, it is not.

Venator

Expert Member
you high?

let me rephrase seeing as you went off and grabbed entirely irrelevant data, my bad, thought this was elementary:
if 98% of car accidents without seatbelts were non-fatal nobody would wear seatbelts

No, I grabbed entirely relevant data as per the criteria you posted. As we've seen numerous times now, your reasoning skills are lacking at best.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Sure, mathematically proving yourself right is a waste of time, rather stick to "proven" methods like running away from the debate.
I've posted the actual formula before

even here I've at least given a very clear indication of the approach

you have offered nothing of any value whatsoever, conclusion: you are a waste of my time

tetrasect

Expert Member
you high?

Actually, 99.3% of accidents are non-fatal.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
No, I grabbed entirely relevant data as per the criteria you posted. As we've seen numerous times now, your reasoning skills are lacking at best.
dig that hole, don't let me stop you

I'm not the one who missed the obvious parallel being drawn between vaccine-less survival rate (98%) and the use of the number 98% in the context of car accidents

it should be patently obvious that the implication is without protection, yet you offer stats on the protection

I even rephrased it in child-speak, no you prefer your incorrect interpretation yet again /facepalm

tetrasect

Expert Member
I've posted the actual formula before

even here I've at least given a very clear indication of the approach

you have offered nothing of any value whatsoever, conclusion: you are a waste of my time

You very obviously don't know what a formula is. I said I would offer my services in disproving your "actual" math, but since you refuse to "show me your work" I cannot do that.

Venator

Expert Member
Actually, 99.3% of accidents are non-fatal.

Exactly. The fact is, the vast majority (practically all) cars have seatbelts, and most people use them. We don't know what the current fatality rate would be if cars didn't have seatbelts.
In much the same way that we don't know what the infection-rate and subsequent fatality-rate would be if we didn't have a health-care system, the wearing of masks and other current health protocols.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
You very obviously don't know what a formula is. I said I would offer my services in disproving your "actual" math, but since you refuse to "show me your work" I cannot do that.
oh god the "no I'm not, you are" defense

you realise this forum has a minimum age rule right? how did you even get internet access in your nursery school?