Digital Covid-19 vaccine passport for South Africa launching "in just over a week"

Die Uwe

What is your plan of action though? Move to Islamic countries ? It looks like your value systems match so you should move to non-murderous countries.

Not Islamic, im Christian. Why do you propose I move? Just because my opinion differs from others? So is the best solution for you to remove everyone that doesnt agree with you? Even if they do it in a civil manner.

JohnMao

Executive Member
I’m pretty well travelled and have never had to produce anything of the sort?
Yeah, various countries in Asia and mid-Africa. Had to have shots and then took the book and had to provide that on 2 occasions.

surface

Honorary Master
Not Islamic, im Christian. Why do you propose I move? Just because my opinion differs from others? So is the best solution for you to remove everyone that doesnt agree with you? Even if they do it in a civil manner.
Of course not. It seems your values match with Islamic countries. It was just a suggestion man, all civil.

surface

Honorary Master
I’m pretty well travelled and have never had to produce anything of the sort?
Well travelled is quite vague tbh. I have a yellow fever vaccination card which is a Visa/entry requirement for certain countries.

Venator

Expert Member

In which case I'll ask you....the deity you believe in, as stated by the holy texts you read, has instructed and committed the killing of millions (including that of children).....do you consider that immoral, or are you willing to resort to special pleading by claiming that morality only applies to humans or non-deities?

Anyways, we're getting horribly off-topic here. Feel free to pm me.

tetrasect

Expert Member
I would like to ask you if you are all for 'aborting' someone in hospital that cannot live without machines keeping them alive

Yes, if I am in pain and can't even move then I should have the right to die without my children going to prison for helping me fulfil my wish.

s0lar

Expert Member
Yeah, various countries in Asia and mid-Africa. Had to have shots and then took the book and had to provide that on 2 occasions.
Aah the third world. Makes sense I have only traveled the first world continents.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
No, you're claiming something you can't prove, ergo you're talking ****. Put up, or shut up.
you're not tricking me into spending the effort on yet another useless specimen

I will lose exactly zero nanoseconds of sleep if you don't believe me

LCBXX

Honorary Master
R50 says the South African passport will only launch after the elections, in time for ruining Christmas.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Gotcha like taking malaria pills if traveling in a malaria area.

No. I've had to produce a Yellow book at the same time as my passport when entering quite a few countries, such as Cameroon, Chad, Liberia etc, but have never taken a single malaria tablet in my life.

JohnMao

Executive Member
R50 says the South African passport will only launch after the elections, in time for ruining Christmas.
For which you need to book using an eNatis-type system, and in which case you're screwed.