Digital Covid-19 vaccine passport for South Africa launching "in just over a week"

flytek

It makes me stop eating stuff I trust least like polony or food from unpopular restaurants or stuff full of chemicals I don't really want in my system.
Actally there is a hell of a lot stuff I prefer not to eat. Even eggs i like to get from a local free range farm, bread from a local baker etc...
I consider probably 75% of the stuff in supermarkets as junk food and never eat it.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
It makes me stop eating stuff I trust least like polony or food from unpopular restaurants or stuff full of chemicals I don't really want in my system.
Actally there is a hell of a lot stuff I prefer not to eat. Even eggs i like to get from a local free range farm, bread from a local baker etc...
I consider probably 75% of the stuff in supermarkets as junk food and never eat it.
Same with me. For some reason viennas now put me off.

I will still eat meat, but starting to cut that out as well.

Still a ways to go, but yea...

das Toktokken

Honorary Master
You know very little about what you eat despite the labels and promises, yet you eat.
You drive on our roads every day, trusting others to obey the rules.
You use email and internet provided by corporations.
The list is long.