Digital Covid-19 vaccine passport for South Africa launching "in just over a week"

Daveogg

Expert Member
Awesome finally going to be going to Germany next month to see the last born. Was wondering what the German immigration was going to do with my piece of cardboard. I guess this will look more official.

"D"

Expert Member
Says Peter Michaels, 38, Male, ID Number 342312112131313, living in Cape Town
What year is that? Did the Western Cape secede and issue a new format of ID numbers?
Or did the gentleman named Says Peter Michaels lie about his ID number?

markings

Expert Member
Problem with the vaccine passport is it creates this false illusion of a two tier society, where you have the vaccinated who are "protected" and the unvaccinated who are the "virus spreaders" and should be excluded from society.
It creates a factually based two tier society of those who care for their health and those who do not.

dsi

It creates a factually based two tier society of those who care for their health and those who do not.
Exactly many people who are healthy and have strong immune systems have had covid already and gained natural immunity. So explain why those people need to get the vaccine to assist their immune systems in order to access certain public spaces.

Last edited:

BBSA

Honorary Master
What a load of rubbish.

So a person who decided he can stay on a junk food diet because he is vaccinated cares about his health?

And a person who decided not to take the vaccine because he made sure he is healthy, does not care about his health?

Last edited:

Mirai

Expert Member
What a load of rubbish.

So a person who decided he can stay on a junk food diet because he is vaccinated cares about his health?

And a person who decided not to take the vaccine because he made sure he is healthy, does not care about his health?

That's false.

The person who does not take the vaccine for stupid reasons, a vaccine which can still reduce his low chances of risk but above all reduce the chances of others getting the bug from him, people who despite vaccination stll have a risk such as the elderly or immuno-compromised. Furthermore such a person, if I were to agree with them, would have to tell me they are as meticulous and rigorous about verifiting everything they eat, drink, take or expose themselves to or make use of as they supposedly do with vaccines. So check your restaurant you eat at. Check what you drink. Check the chemicals you work with. Check your work for occupational exposures. Check environment for carcinogens. Check vehicle and driving technique for safety. And so on....

Venomous

Honorary Master
I guess it makes no difference to me.
I'm still not allowed to be vaccinated.
So only next year sometime.... If they are still doing it then

Mirai

Expert Member
How the hell can it be false.

Read my post slowly.

Maybe you should read mine, slowly.

Avoidance of junk food and exercise are not the only things you should be concerned about in life, if you are so hyperskeptical of vaccine safety. Be consistent.

BBSA

Honorary Master
Maybe you should read mine, slowly.

Avoidance of junk food and exercise are not the only things you should be concerned about in life, if you are so hyperskeptical of vaccine safety. Be consistent.
Have I said avoiding junk food and exercise are the only things you should be concerned about in life?

Have I said I'm hyperskeptical of vaccine safety?

How you made that up for me post is beyond me.