Dina Pule found guilty of abusing power by ethics committee

daveza

Honorary Master
Pule meanwhile has been appointed to the Portfolio Committee on Transport (PCT) for the African National Congress (ANC).

Wonderland was normal compared to the world these thieves live in.

Bizkit87

Executive Member
slap on the wrist [done], golden handshake [done] re-deployment to further plunder [awaiting]

Paul Hjul

Honorary Master
so far its a month and a halfs pay and the ANC is down an MP for half a month - which is actually quite a lot if you consider how the session setup works. The fact that she is the Transport Portfolio Committee means this is good news for OUTA

daveza

Honorary Master
News reports refer to her receiving ' massive penalties ' :twisted:

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Nothing will happen as usual. If they actually did something to hold one of their deployees accountable then that would set a dangerous precedent for all the others that haven't been called out. Nobody wants that gravy train to stop rolling so they only go after someone if its politically convenient. /SA politics in a nutshell

She's about 6 months in prison away from being a presendential candidate.
lmao

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Ja ja ja let's see if the outcome is prudent.

What about all the overseas trips and big spending etc etc.

nfbs

Expert Member
Maybe the Transport portfolio will suit her. She has lots of experience being a jet-setter.

Bern

Expert Member
Now for the follow through via NPA, etc....

Way to kill my jubilation:( Well this is way more than I was expecting on the first place (is that not a worrying point in SA!), so I am hopeful it will be taken to the courts and she will be prosecuted properly.

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
Way to kill my jubilation:( Well this is way more than I was expecting on the first place (is that not a worrying point in SA!), so I am hopeful it will be taken to the courts and she will be prosecuted properly.

We can only be hopeful! But the reality from the past tells me nothing is really going to happen!