Dina Pule slams allegations against her

techead

Honorary Master
anyone who wears a raincoat inside a conference venue deserves to be fired anywat.

just saying

BeVonk!

Executive Member
Bulls.h.i.t smeared all over the place sort of smear campaign yes.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Aah... Nothing like a chilled Sunday morning with SO many MyBB Dina threads I can vent my contempt for this woman on. :D

j4ck455

Executive Member
anyone who wears a raincoat inside a conference venue deserves to be fired anywat.

just saying
A raincoat, is that what that awful light blue coloured thing is supposed to be?

Based on Pule's own comment (below, presumably relayed by one Siza Qoza), I think she must have worn that thing to try and ward off the [highlight]cowpats she keeps laying at her own hooves[/highlight] (she seems to call it mud for some unknown reason).

According to Pule’s spokesman Siza Qoza, Pule believed she was the victim of a “politically motivated smear campaign [that] is characterised by [highlight]people throwing mud[/highlight] at her in the hope that something will stick”.

Easter Bunny

Expert Member
when someone like dinasaurus gets fired, i always wonder what kind of a nitwit employs them afterwards. that is, of course, if they don't get "redeployed" to go stuff up some other important department.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
Not meant as a threat of violence, rather as a figure of speech .. but the only words that should ever accompany 'slam' and this woman in a headline .. is head, wall & repeatedly!

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
Oh come on now! Did not know about the relation to her boyfriend? Either lying or incompetent. Neither is very good.

When a country is run like a business this is what you get. Lala Banana Republic BS. Government should be government, business should be business. But the ANC cadres seem to be turning into business moguls as if by magic all the time.

There is deep and troubling problems with the way the ANC runs this country. One day their supporters will realise they have been fed and brainwashed with sparkly communist crap by a bunch of dishonest hyper-capitalists.

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
What's she saying? ;)
She's saying she never told the board who they can appoint and that the appointees are not her people and that they serve the people of the country. That it is not a state broadcaster. But of course she nearly crapped her pants when her people recently wanted to resign. And it is a known fact that Motsoeneng censored broadcasts in favour of the ANC.

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
A politician denying accusations against them...never...not in a million years would such a thing occur.

Hell would freeze over if it did and I'm assured it has not (yet).

/s

Gotta admit...that pic of her in that outfit is epic. I bet with a vacuum cleaner you could vacuum pack her in that thing...