Dina Pule: the liar must apologise and be fired - report

chrisc

Executive Member
She should have quit immediately upon being fired as a minister, but it is not done like this in SA any more. The aura of "entitlement" over-rides all other concerns

Seriously

Honorary Master
Dina Pule: the liar must apologise and be fired - report

Why? By our government standards that qualifies her for a higher standing in government and possible promotion. You need to be a likewise criminal to be accepted to the main pig trough!

Kidkaroo

Stuff her "apology" I want to see her prosecuted and jailed. As the law stipulates should happen to fraudsters and thieves.

skimread

Honorary Master
I am worried where this country is heading. In government there is no stigma associated with being involved with criminal activity. If you get caught out you can choose to move to another government department or join the private sector and get government contracts.

skimread

Honorary Master
Stuff her "apology" I want to see her prosecuted and jailed. As the law stipulates should happen to fraudsters and thieves.
If that was the case most of them would be convicted in the travelgate scandal.

FNfal

Executive Member
Very few people in this government with integrity ,most are incompetents followed by thieves and liars.
So she fits in with the rest of the government.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
They should quit pointing out her ANC qualifications, it's only going to get her promoted further.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
They should quit pointing out her ANC qualifications, it's only going to get her promoted further.

Qualifications:-
Liar
Corrupt
Fraud
Theft
Unfaithful in marriage
Arrogant

She qualifies for president.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Saw her addressing a conference I went to the other day. I was gobsmacked to see her still representing the cANCer and parliament. Just how long must she remain in office with the guilty past that mars her?