"Hlaudi Motsoeneng – Should pay back irregular salary increases and have his position filled by someone who’s qualified."
The SABC operates with our money. Where do Pule & Co get the right to to use this to pay Grade 8's a R2.7m salary? Street wisdom is no substitute for proper academic background, especially in a multi million rand company. When ever is the SABC going to get its house in order- it has seen years and several Boards and CEO's and NOTHING seems to change. It seems the present regime will allow its public enterprises like SAA, SABC and ESCOM to keep on operating in the most amateurish and wastefull fashion. This will only end when the present regime feels threatened enough to start listening to the voice of the people. I hope this starts happening with the next general election.
1. Picture yourself in a forest, lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
2. Picture yourself with both your hands submerged in the cool running water.
3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
4. No one knows that this is your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called South Africa.
6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
7. The water is so clear that you can make out the face of the politician you are holding underwater.
See, it worked.
You're smiling. You feel better already.