Dis ‘trash’ wat Steve so beledig

Biggie

I literally pissed myself. :D

Maandag se SA Comedy Central Roast-uitsending oor Steve Hofmeyr was die vuilste en vieslikste TV-program nóg. Die paneel, met die uitsondering van Minki van der Westhuizen, het net ’n platform gesoek vir hul vuil taal en allerliederlikste woorde.

Waar kry hulle al dié mense?

Ek het nie gedink daar is sulke goedkoop mense wat hulself celebrities noem nie. Hulle is in my (en ek glo talle ander se) opinie niks anders as trash nie. Hulle het Steve se verlede opgehaal en niks goed gesê oor wat hy vir die land en Afrikaners beteken nie.
link

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
@OP, did you really urinate upon yourself? I find that hard to believe. Surely you have some kind of bladder control.

F

Fudzy

Google managed to decode a lot of it but what does allerliederlikste and vieslikste mean?

ColdComfort

Google managed to decode a lot of it but what does allerliederlikste and vieslikste mean?
allerliederlikste woorde * (edit) swear words

vieslikste, the best I can do is ville.

Last edited:

Flanders

Honorary Master
Don't like, don't watch.

I saw it and I thought it was a load of hogwash and the language was a bit much and felt almost forced - as though they swore simply because they could. But with stuff like this, well, you can just ignore it. Why have a cadenza over it? It's not going to steal your taxes and #%^* up your country.

a-person

Expert Member
I thought it was excellent, and if you've seen any of the international roasts of the likes of Donald Trump and Pamela Anderson you'd notice that SA's first attempt was excellent! And better (for me) than some of our our other carbon copy TV shows like Idols!

F

Fudzy

I thought it was excellent, and if you've seen any of the international roasts of the likes of Donald Trump and Pamela Anderson you'd notice that SA's first attempt was excellent! And better (for me) than some of our our other carbon copy TV shows like Idols!
Agreed.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
To be honest the whole Roast concept is a load of rubbish. I think people go on there and forcibly try and be as rude, crude and disgusting as possible.

I love a good comedy show, but of the British variant.

Superjakes

Expert Member
I started watching it this morning (after it failed to record on the 24th), and I will have to agree. The "vuil taal" and "allervieslikste woorde" would be enough to shock some old tannie from Rooihuiskraal. It is not as if Steve is an altar boy, and I thought he handled (the part I've seen so far) quite well. I really enjoyed watching Khuli Roberts getting torn multiple new ones after crossing the line with Trevor - hahaha.

It was much better than I had expected. It is a pity that it was hyped up so much before it was aired, that made me doubt its impact/authenticity.

MartyMarts

Spontaneous Interruption
Missed this & didn't PVR it... Anyone know if & when it will be on again?

jackshiels

Expert Member
To be honest the whole Roast concept is a load of rubbish. I think people go on there and forcibly try and be as rude, crude and disgusting as possible.

I love a good comedy show, but of the British variant.
This.

I can barely watch the US roasts because the jokes are so bad. They try make up for it by being as gross as they can... no intellect, just filth really.

Much rather watch live at the Apollo :D

thestaggy

Honorary Master
This.

I can barely watch the US roasts because the jokes are so bad. They try make up for it by being as gross as they can... no intellect, just filth really.

Much rather watch live at the Apollo :D
Anytime! :D