Disabling people in a group from sending or replying to all people in the group

Mvu

Hi

I just created a group in Ms Outlook. Now I want to prevent other people from replying to all people or sending an email to all the people in the group. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
What's even MORE annoying? When some fukker then selects Reply To All....
That was one method spammers used to harvest known email addresses back in the day. You would get those Forward to 10 people and you will be rewarded emails.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
And then the next person Replies All saying either “This issue is not for me”, or else “Please don't Reply All to these emails”.
Email equivalent of the WA/Telegram thumbs up on every post by every group member every time someone posts anything including a thumbs up for a post that someone made that didn't require a response because they didn't make a post that required every member to thumbs up the OP and the thumbs ups for the thumbs ups for the OP including but not restricted to deleted messages and pocket voice noted and the associated apology by the originator of the deleted message or pocket voice note and the inevitable thumbs ups by all group members in response to the apology and thumbs up by the OP to the thumbs ups by group members to the apology of the OP and the thumbs ups by those too annoyed to look at all the posts and feels guilty that everyone who thumbs uped would think they were ignoring the group and thumbs ups so as not to be left out.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Hi

I just created a group in Ms Outlook. Now I want to prevent other people from replying to all people or sending an email to all the people in the group. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.
The short answer is what @Sinbad stated. Use a BCC. That way recipients (or more importantly their email client) cannot see who the email was sent to. So if the reply in anyway it will only go to the originator.

Reactions: Mvu

Paul Kemp

Expert Member
If you enable the developer tab in outlook you can customise your forms and create a new form that disables the reply to all. Then just use this form for your group mails. You can also set the options on the mail to reply to a certain address only.

Stokstert

Executive Member
Anyone sending back to all, gets this from me. The second time you get it 20 times.

1621000149541.png