Discovery allowing all under 35s to book for Covid-19 vaccine

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Jinne, Im still waiting for government to send me my SMS to come get my jab, Im 49

3WA

Honorary Master
Jinne, Im still waiting for government to send me my SMS to come get my jab, Im 49

You're gonna be a lot older if you keep waiting. Get your pickled arse on that boney and go get a vax.

Yeah, once you're registered just find a place that takes walk-ins and get it. In my experience, most people don't get the 2nd SMS with an appointment.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Yeah, once you're registered just find a place that takes walk-ins and get it. In my experience, most people don't get the 2nd SMS with an appointment.
Oh cool, thanx for this
I will get around to it then
One day
When the mad rush is over
I hate queuing for anything, except quarts

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

Neither have I, and I have been shown away at walk-ins due to not having a voucher, neither can I book without a voucher. Discovery's own system cannot slot a booking because it is borked, and their support isn't supportive. I contacted the Health Department, and they send me a generic message that I have to wait until I receive a voucher code via SMS.

I have exhausted all option, in two days I will be waiting 30 days since registration. I assume now that people living in more dense populated areas receive special treatment, however there are other discrepancies I am not going to discuss here. I am done wasting my time, the ball is in the state's court, I did my part to register.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Neither have I, and I have been shown away at walk-ins due to not having a voucher, neither can I book without a voucher. Discovery's own system cannot slot a booking because it is borked, and their support isn't supportive. I contacted the Health Department, and they send me a generic message that I have to wait until I receive a voucher code via SMS.

I have exhausted all option, in two days I will be waiting 30 days since registration. I assume now that people living in more dense populated areas receive special treatment, however there are other discrepancies I am not going to discuss here. I am done wasting my time, the ball is in the state's court, I did my part to register.
Check the Dischem site. I booked on that and got my vaccination details the next day. Discovery's followed 2 weeks later after having booked 4 weeks prior.