Discovery Bank [2018]

groesbec

• "As a family, you get cash back on a maximum of R4 000 a month that you spend on HealthyFood items." - so your cashback increased from R 1 000 a month to R 1 300 ?
From what I understand my cashback percentage increased, not the cap on the maximum value of the benefit.

Axen

Anyone seen this mail before?
Does anyone know what an "ID status issue" implies? The call center agent didn't know.

Charlesjjm

Does anyone know what an "ID status issue" implies? The call center agent didn't know.

View attachment 707847
Never seen this before. Maybe you're dead...

Try this, otherwise you may have to go in and find out what the problem is:

Axen

Never seen this before. Maybe you're dead...

Try this, otherwise you may have to go in and find out what the problem is:
I hope not. :ROFL:

The track and trace tool is temporarily (permanently down)

Last edited:

glennhurlow

Just a heads up in case you need this: Discovery Bank are not able to accept foreign currency receipts yet. But not to worry, because "Senior Management are working on the issue"!

vancity33

How do some of you actually get personalised goals?? It's been two weeks now and the only thing I have to do is complete my retirement assessment? They say at the start of each month you are supposed to receive up to two personal goals....

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
How do some of you actually get personalised goals?? It's been two weeks now and the only thing I have to do is complete my retirement assessment? They say at the start of each month you are supposed to receive up to two personal goals....
There suppose be one to have some savings, I had the savings goal and retirement assessment.

t_girl

One of my goals is to watch the financial education videos, but while I watch I get logged out of the app and it doesn't register that I watched the video...

twr

I had goals set and I achieved for July and August but I see nothing has been set for September? Just me?

amabacha

Miles might be back sooner than we thought.
It's been there all along. Basically just the miles earned on the old credit card which you can still use. But earning new Miles is on hold till the new Miles aka e-money launches - supposedly in September

twr

It's been there all along. Basically just the miles earned on the old credit card which you can still use. But earning new Miles is on hold till the new Miles aka e-money launches - supposedly in September
Discovery said replying to someone's Facebook post that it will be later in the year so I replied mentioning that they previously said September

Axen

Update on this one, just spoke with another call center rep.
This mail was sent to a number of people in error on Monday. They're working to resolve and resend the correct mail.

View attachment 707847