Discovery Bank [2018]

twr

Quick question. My healthycare always paid into my dischem card. Since i moved to discovery bank, it seems to have been paid into my vitality savings account. Has this happened to anyone else?
Yes all my healthy living and devise boosters have been paid into my savings account

Aharon

Executive Member
Quick question. My healthycare always paid into my dischem card. Since i moved to discovery bank, it seems to have been paid into my vitality savings account. Has this happened to anyone else?
Used to be paid in points.now it's being paid to my vitality savings

Recallza

I thought my Insure Cashback would be paid into my Discovery Savings account automatically, but its not.. Hmf. Anyone have the link where to change cashback account details?

binloud

I thought my Insure Cashback would be paid into my Discovery Savings account automatically, but its not.. Hmf. Anyone have the link where to change cashback account details?
Got to update your bank details, the home page of the discovery website - bottom right Manage your details . Go through the update your details portal not the update your bank details.

Pufferfish94

It’s a credit card but what does it say about availability balance on the discovery app?
Yeah so available balance is R0.00.

Anyone know how to fix that? I have transferred some money to my credit card now in case that helps but will have to wait for that to appear.

konfab

Honorary Master
I see many are enjoying the "racist" bank. Lol got to love South Africans.
Capitalism trumps ideology every time.

Discovery might be a pack of racists, but if they offer a better product, people will go for it.

citizensa

Yeah so available balance is R0.00.

Anyone know how to fix that? I have transferred some money to my credit card now in case that helps but will have to wait for that to appear.
Did you recently moved from FNB issued CreditCard to Discovery card then it may take few days to migrate the balances to your new card

L-Dog

Anyone had luck uploading proof of their savings ? Contact them numerous times still no luck

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Took 13 days, numerous emails and phone calls from their retention people, but finally got the account cancelled.

Will revisit this at a later stage.

twr

Anyone had luck uploading proof of their savings ? Contact them numerous times still no luck
This gets my blood boiling, I uploaded all my docs via the app, initially went to Gold for about 30 mins then back to silver, so I emailed them about 6 weeks ago, they finally replied to say they have manually updated them and I now have my points, im like NO the points are still the same, been back and forth for 3 more weeks between vitality money and bank, they keep saying they will get back to me, today I lost it and some guy phoned me and gave me his personal email address and he will submit it yet again!! over this

Aharon

Executive Member
This gets my blood boiling, I uploaded all my docs via the app, initially went to Gold for about 30 mins then back to silver, so I emailed them about 6 weeks ago, they finally replied to say they have manually updated them and I now have my points, im like NO the points are still the same, been back and forth for 3 more weeks between vitality money and bank, they keep saying they will get back to me, today I lost it and some guy phoned me and gave me his personal email address and he will submit it yet again!! over this
It's extremely time consuming to make sure you get your rewards promised.

James 77

Are any of you guys happy with the rewards so far ? I am still only on CC. Contemplating moving over to the bank suite.
I might actually just have to for the 100% gym saver

ECHLN

Used my physical card for the first time (I've been using Samsung Pay) on the plane today and the flight attendant was in awe of the card. The ads seem to be working.

Kushsterr

Do debit orders count towards the money spend band targets? What if I add debit orders to my credit card?