Discovery Bank

Koosvanwyk

I received a fuel rewards payment from the bank last month for a tank of fuel. It's the only tank of fuel I've bought since joining the bank. I normally buy my fuel through my business account and get ebucks rather. PNP I get money back but there's no way to tell if you're getting the extra % from the bank. My healthy gear at Dischem doesn't seem to work at all. Trying to get that one sorted out.
Was the bank cash back for the feul paid separately from the other rewards ?

twr

Expert Member
Yes it was. The day after my healthy food. I got an SMS to say it was for fuel rewards.
I've received the fuel booster cash back only once(6% for me) nothing for last month apparently there is a delay in payments for fuel.lucky for you you got yours

BloemGuy

Anyone got an update on when you will be able to change credit limit?
If you mean splitting it between your transaction account and credit card, you can call them and they do it quite quickly. For limit increases you can call and they will log a request for someone to call your and go through the process over the phone. But neither on the app yet.

JV_011_

My vitality money points are broken :( Points dropped, even i have sent through proof. I cant even click on the point because the app crashes when i do that. Its been two weeks now.

Charlesjjm

So has anyone received (any) cash back (for fuel, healthy gear, healthy food etc) from the boost provided by the Vitality Money programme ?

Last 3 months I have only received the 50% for Vitality Drive and the 25 % from Vitality health for the healthy living benefit, but nothing for from the Vitality Money programme
I finally got fuel cash back yesterday. But it seems that it is only for August and September.

Hans67

Apple TV+ is included with all iPhone purchases made after 1 September (for a limited period, though). Thus, those of us making use of Discovery Bank's iPhone offer get a free 12 month subscription to Apple TV+. Activated mine last night; 'saves' one only about R85 a month, but still worth knowing, I suppose.

riddler

When joining Discovery Bank does the vitality gym benefit automatically move over to the bank gym benefit (linked to money goals) or do you still have a choice to remain on the previous vitality and booster benefit (linked to vitality health goals)? I won't meet their spend requirements so would prefer to continue getting 100% through vitality health

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
When joining Discovery Bank does the vitality gym benefit automatically move over to the bank gym benefit (linked to money goals) or do you still have a choice to remain on the previous vitality and booster benefit (linked to vitality health goals)? I won't meet their spend requirements so would prefer to continue getting 100% through vitality health
You will stay on the old one. Unless you move over the benefit

ECHLN

Has anyone used the black card to access an airport lounge? Hassle free?

glennhurlow

Has anyone used the black card to access an airport lounge? Hassle free?
I've used the domestic lounge at Cape Town and King Shaka. Access is fine, use the Loungekey app, works well. Lounge itself in both places wasn't great, crowded and food was mediocre.

safejack

does you discovery GAP cover you points on any of the rewards , or any experience on it ?

abudabi

Expert Member
Correct I am on old benefit with bank. Old one suites me better.

Wait what?

So you can elect to stay on the 75% +25% (if you make your 900 points each week) option? Did you just specifically mention that when applying for the bank?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Wait what?

So you can elect to stay on the 75% +25% (if you make your 900 points each week) option? Did you just specifically mention that when applying for the bank?
I never specify anything, and automatically stayed on the old one. I get 75% discount on gym and then 25% back in cash once hit goals.