Discovery Bank

binloud

I never specify anything, and automatically stayed on the old one. I get 75% discount on gym and then 25% back in cash once hit goals.
Yeah the rep I spoke to the other day said they will discontinue it and it won't be available. But they would notify us. I'm still own the old one.

Koosvanwyk

So if I am correct the maximum cash back from Vitality Money on fuel spend is R150 per month. This is 15% times R1000 as they only take into account the first R1000 spent on fuel per month.

citizensa

Expert Member
So if I am correct the maximum cash back from Vitality Money on fuel spend is R150 per month. This is 15% times R1000 as they only take into account the first R1000 spent on fuel per month.

It’s correct I also got 150 for few months now. But my healthy food and healthy gear cash back from bank side is very confusing as they pay much less than what I was supposed to get. And there is no way to confirm what is being paid for what. Vitality part seems to get paid more consistently and correctly. I have been trying to get some answers but nothing yet.
How’s your cash back from bank side?

binloud

Yeah I got 2 fuel payments this week ...seems they missed October. The healthy food is definitely a miss ...mines stayed the same even though I am on 44% cash back

twr

Expert Member
Yeah I got 2 fuel payments this week ...seems they missed October. The healthy food is definitely a miss ...mines stayed the same even though I am on 44% cash back
Did you mean you got October or still awaiting that?

I'm still awaiting October fuel payment

citizensa

Expert Member
I have no idea as it is impossible to understand. Did you get separate cash backs from the bank and from normal vitality for healthy living/food(or do they pay it as one cash back)

I got a payment Vitretail and Enquiries revealed its vitality side so bank side still missing

binloud

How did you get Novembers if the month isn't up as yet?
Well November to date I assume ...maybe it's for October. I got a payment in Sept and then two this week. Which I assume was October and November. Could be Aug, Sept, Oct though.

amabacha

I see on my Discovery Miles account card that Uber transactions dont earn miles - shows "no earn". Has anyone queried this?

BloemGuy

I see on my Discovery Miles account card that Uber transactions dont earn miles - shows "no earn". Has anyone queried this?
I got miles on Uber - was the bill enough to qualify or maybe you hit your miles threshold already. Click on the transaction for the full details.

Attachments

• FBDE0D8D-EAE9-4E53-B964-6E79389AB73E.jpeg
    FBDE0D8D-EAE9-4E53-B964-6E79389AB73E.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 47

Koosvanwyk

Does anyone know if there is a max on the money goal that can be accumulated. I had 22 points carry over from the prior weak plus 36 points from current week, which should be 58 points, but the app says 50 (the app does show the individual transactions and if you add them up yourself it adds up to 58)

Attachments

• 20191126_193541.jpg
    20191126_193541.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 45

twr

Expert Member
Does anyone know if there is a max on the money goal that can be accumulated. I had 22 points carry over from the prior weak plus 36 points from current week, which should be 58 points, but the app says 50 (the app does show the individual transactions and if you add them up yourself it adds up to 58)
Any hints how you get so many points per week?