Discovery Bank

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
That's what I want to know
This is how.
a044a7c2b2ca101e9394764adaea6216.jpg

BloemGuy

Does anyone know if there is a max on the money goal that can be accumulated. I had 22 points carry over from the prior weak plus 36 points from current week, which should be 58 points, but the app says 50 (the app does show the individual transactions and if you add them up yourself it adds up to 58)
I was wondering about it myself this week as I was getting closer to a similar situation. I guess it makes sense but it would have been nice if it was explicitly stated somewhere.

Koosvanwyk

Any hints how you get so many points per week?
Just a combination of events. Month end, so school fees and a few accounts to pay, all paid online. Also have tenants vacating rental unit and had to do some maintenance, paid with CC. Have saved up a healthy amount during the year for Black Friday deals (lots of appliances in the house are at the end of their useful life and need to be replaced) all purchases so far were online. One of the kids is one year older this week, think birthday gifts, lots off it.

Reactions: twr

citizensa

Expert Member
Does anyone know if there is a max on the money goal that can be accumulated. I had 22 points carry over from the prior weak plus 36 points from current week, which should be 58 points, but the app says 50 (the app does show the individual transactions and if you add them up yourself it adds up to 58)

Yes the maximum you can carry over is 25 so in total 50 points

Koosvanwyk

Yeah I got 2 fuel payments this week ...seems they missed October. The healthy food is definitely a miss ...mines stayed the same even though I am on 44% cash back
The bank confirmed today that there is a general issue with the healthy living cash back from Vitality Money and that these have not been paid for September and October. The cash back for Fuel from Vitality Money has been fixed, these should have been paid to everyone due something in the last week or two.

twr

Expert Member
The bank confirmed today that there is a general issue with the healthy living cash back from Vitality Money and that these have not been paid for September and October. The cash back for Fuel from Vitality Money has been fixed, these should have been paid to everyone due something in the last week or two.
I queried earlier in the week why I haven't received my October Fuel cash back,all they said was there is a delay with October's payment,but they didn't say when it will be paid out?

Tman*

Expert Member
Been checking in on this thread from time to time to evaluate if its worth it to join disco.

Seems like a royal poop fest.

ECHLN

Been checking in on this thread from time to time to evaluate if its worth it to join disco.

Seems like a royal poop fest.
It depends. After the horrible onboarding process, I've been loving the bank.

T-Man

I am not so impressed with Discovery at the moment.
I never received the last statement from the Discovery card, the one with the balance transfer. I have tried now for 2 weeks to get one out of them - no luck.
My last statement on the new card was +- 17 October. No new statement on that one either.
Anyone else with similar issues?

ECHLN

I am not so impressed with Discovery at the moment.
I never received the last statement from the Discovery card, the one with the balance transfer. I have tried now for 2 weeks to get one out of them - no luck.
My last statement on the new card was +- 17 October. No new statement on that one either.
Anyone else with similar issues?
I also haven't received my for Oct 13th - Nov 13th statement.

BloemGuy

I never received the last statement from the Discovery card, the one with the balance transfer. I have tried now for 2
I don't know of anyone that received a last DiscoveryCard statement. The transactions and account are on the app though, and that balanced with the transfer. It may have helped that I accidentally and unplanned settled my full outstanding balance just before transfer. :) Which in hindsight was an excellent move as I now maintain a savings account in tandem with my credit card and the two needs to be in balance. So no swiping if I cannot cover the swipe from cash!

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Just called them. They have a problem with November card statements. Just call the callcentre and ask them to email you your monthly statement.