Discovery Bank

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Does anyone know where we can see the monthly spend requirement as well as our current spend. i.e. How far to go to reach the minimum spend for the fuel benefit to kick in? I see I'm on 0% now but it was higher a month or two ago.
Your current spend is indicated on the transactions on your discovery miles account. Just check the details of the latest transaction under your miles account.

ies87

Your current spend is indicated on the transactions on your discovery miles account. Just check the details of the latest transaction under your miles account.
And these are the monthly spend requirements for fuel. For plat though, what colour are you @SaiyanZ

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-09 at 14.08.31.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-09 at 14.08.31.png
    310.1 KB · Views: 83

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
And these are the monthly spend requirements for fuel. For plat though, what colour are you @SaiyanZ

Thanks, this is it. On Diamond though my spend rarely ever goes over R5000. Hit it for a couple months because I made some once off larger purchases so had the 6% cashback, but no more.

glennhurlow

Has anyone with the full banking suite that only has the one bank card been able to withdraw money from their transaction account at a PNP using the card? It works properly at an ATM, however it took the money from my credit card account at PNP. The call centre lady said you can't choose an account at PNP only at an ATM. When I told her to fix this as I'm not paying interest on the money she asked a supervisor who says it actually should have worked correctly. They now think it's an issue at the specific PNP and are investigating. The joys of loadshedding (all the ATMs were off).
I have the same issues at two different PnP's here in CT.

ies87

Bank goal still not working, so will probably fail to meet last week goal :(
Seems like they're finally aware of the issue, hopefully it's sorted soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 08.10.33.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 08.10.33.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 51

Koosvanwyk

Updated on website now as well

"2019-12-09 : Vitality Money
Discovery Bank members will find that their Vitality Money rings are not updating on the Discovery Bank app and the Discovery Corporate app. We are working on this and apologise for the inconvenience caused. "

ies87

Updated on website now as well

"2019-12-09 : Vitality Money
Discovery Bank members will find that their Vitality Money rings are not updating on the Discovery Bank app and the Discovery Corporate app. We are working on this and apologise for the inconvenience caused. "
So my money goal is updating with transactions from today but ones from Saturday to yesterday don’t reflect.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Banking goal shows achieved but that's because 6th of december still missing and it rolled over to this week :(