Discovery Bank

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Saw something about Discovery investment backed insurance. Anyone know anything about that?

beefymoocow

Expert Member
Please share the updates for vitality?

Don’t know what it is. But I’m sure they will announce something soon. They usually do this at their start of their financial year.
ef33fb8ce024c01ac15e20ed226f816e.jpg

Reactions: twr

James 77

I’m contemplating moving from the gold suite to the platinum suite mainly for cashback on healthy food.

However technically I don’t qualify due to my salary being less than the amount required. I know I can just state it higher than is. Do I need to provide proof for points ?

The move won’t be great if I lose diamond status though, due to not being able to prove my income at said level.

any advice from someone who did the same ?

Last edited:

Charlesjjm

I’m contemplating moving from the gold suite to the platinum suite mainly for cashback on healthy food.

However technically I don’t qualify due to my salary being less than the amount required. I know I can just state it higher than is.

The move won’t be great if I lose diamond status though, due to not being able to prove my income at said level.

any advice from someone who did the same ?
Also to keep in mind, if you move up, you need more funds in a Discovery Savings Account. On Platinum it is R45k, otherwise you'll lose your diamond status.

twr

Expert Member
I'm.still waiting for May's Gym booster that was never paid in june

riddler

When is a good time to do this. I want to do it for June's cash back?
Do it now! I normally get mine around the 20th, and when I didn't receive it a couple days after I queried it. Discovery will only pay if you chase them (wonder how many people don't even check their cashbacks..)

Meister-Man

Expert Member
Do it now! I normally get mine around the 20th, and when I didn't receive it a couple days after I queried it. Discovery will only pay if you chase them (wonder how many people don't even check their cashbacks..)
I received a response.

Dear Mr x

Thank you for contacting Discovery Vitality.

Kindly note that your Gym Booster cash back cycle is on the 2nd of every month. Please note that it may take 3 to 5 working days to release into your account.

3WA

Honorary Master
What do you have to do to be on the top discount tier again?

Edit:

9B781F37-8A28-4D15-8C9C-882ED48F31E3.jpeg

Last edited: