Discovery Bank

ies87

Okay thanks I was wondering also from my workout earlier why it wasn't updating.

My drive goal has updated

Did they sort out gym visits as yet?
My drive goal updates on the landing page and the bank app but not the vitality page.

I’m not sure about gym visits, I rarely go. But sounds like many people have had issues.

ies87

Okay thanks I was wondering also from my workout earlier why it wasn't updating.

My drive goal has updated

Did they sort out gym visits as yet?
I can see my 300 point run under ‘point events’ but nowhere else. Weird.

twr

Expert Member
My drive goal updates on the landing page and the bank app but not the vitality page.

I’m not sure about gym visits, I rarely go. But sounds like many people have had issues.
When you say vitality page, are you meaning on the web page ? Landing page? If its showing there that should be good?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
When you say vitality page, are you meaning on the web page ? Landing page? If its showing there that should be good?
Landing page is page you get on the app. Mine also shows bank goal almost reach at around 18 out 20, but in active rewards it shows 14. It should be at 18.

ies87

Yes, the first page you see after logging into app. I’m sure it’s good enough, iPhone benefit page on the bank app also updates correctly. It’s just annoying, I don’t want to have to worry about points not updating every week.
My money goal has updated overnight but exercise and drive are still stuck.

ies87

Yes, the first page you see after logging into app. I’m sure it’s good enough, iPhone benefit page on the bank app also updates correctly. It’s just annoying, I don’t want to have to worry about points not updating every week.
My money goal has updated overnight but exercise and drive are still stuck.
Checked again just after posting this and they’re all fixed now. Hopefully everyone else is sorted too, and we don’t struggle like this every week.

Attachments

• 55B3084A-C887-4F08-BD36-89F1424EA5C1.png
    55B3084A-C887-4F08-BD36-89F1424EA5C1.png
    457.5 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: twr

ies87

Has anyone been able to use Health Banking successfully? I have it activated for co-payments up to R1k. I got medicine at Dischem the other day and had a co-payment of R10. Had to go queue again and the pharmacist had no idea what I was talking about.

twr

Expert Member
Has anyone been able to use Health Banking successfully? I have it activated for co-payments up to R1k. I got medicine at Dischem the other day and had a co-payment of R10. Had to go queue again and the pharmacist had no idea what I was talking about.
Never heard of this, can you post the link?

ies87

So it's just more a convenient way to pay your co payments than a bank reward?
Yes, basically means you don't have to queue twice. Not a big deal since the queues at Dischem tend to move fast but I thought I'd test it. Pointless advertising a feature if it doesn't work...

BloemGuy

Currently you can settle it, but then the benefit falls away. Apparently they're working on the ability to transfer money into the phone account (it's a new account that gets created on your bank home screen), effectively reducing the amount owing but not affecting the benefit.
Looks like the transfers are now possible - extra payments immediately changes your installment.

Last edited:

twr

Expert Member
Any else's credit card transactions for weekly goal not reflecting correctly,mine stuck on 16.5 yet I did over 20, the trophy and yellow infill is there but the red circle isn't completed fully?

glennhurlow

Any else's credit card transactions for weekly goal not reflecting correctly,mine stuck on 16.5 yet I did over 20, the trophy and yellow infill is there but the red circle isn't completed fully?
Also experiencing a delay in transactions done today.

Koosvanwyk

So has anyone received (any) cash back (for fuel, healthy gear, healthy food etc) from the boost provided by the Vitality Money programme ?

Last 3 months I have only received the 50% for Vitality Drive and the 25 % from Vitality health for the healthy living benefit, but nothing for from the Vitality Money programme

Gareth33

So has anyone received (any) cash back (for fuel, healthy gear, healthy food etc) from the boost provided by the Vitality Money programme ?

Last 3 months I have only received the 50% for Vitality Drive and the 25 % from Vitality health for the healthy living benefit, but nothing for from the Vitality Money programme
I received a fuel rewards payment from the bank last month for a tank of fuel. It's the only tank of fuel I've bought since joining the bank. I normally buy my fuel through my business account and get ebucks rather. PNP I get money back but there's no way to tell if you're getting the extra % from the bank. My healthy gear at Dischem doesn't seem to work at all. Trying to get that one sorted out.