Discovery Health gear stealing money

Diver

I bought shoes and socks from Sportsman’s warehouse in September, I bought it there as it is part of the “Healthy gear” and I get 25% cash back as I am on vitality diamond status and the cash back is more or less R600. I phoned discovery in September asking where my cash back is and they told me it will only show after a month or so. I phoned discovery in October asking where my cash back is and after about a week or so they came back and told me the transaction did not pull thru to their system and I have to go back to Sportsman’s warehouse and ask for a reprint of the slip. I do not know why I have to run around for a Discovery system fault but ok. I went Sportsman’s warehouse and they told me no sorry they cannot give me a reprint of transactions that is older than a month. Catch 22, right? Sportsman’s warehouse then try to assist me and gave me a cash return slip to see if Discoveries system does not pick up the purchase. Well after all the hoops discovery have for its clients to jump thru, and then giving me some extra hoops to jump thru to resolve this issue after 3 months, Discovery just turned around a say “sorry there was a fault with our system and after 3 months you cannot provide proof of purchase, so screw you we will keep your money”. To me this is filthy under handling tactics by discovery to STEAL money from me.

hellfire

Honorary Master
I bought shoes and socks from Sportsman’s warehouse in September, I bought it there as it is part of the “Healthy gear” and I get 25% cash back as I am on vitality diamond status and the cash back is more or less R600. I phoned discovery in September asking where my cash back is and they told me it will only show after a month or so. I phoned discovery in October asking where my cash back is and after about a week or so they came back and told me the transaction did not pull thru to their system and I have to go back to Sportsman’s warehouse and ask for a reprint of the slip. I do not know why I have to run around for a Discovery system fault but ok. I went Sportsman’s warehouse and they told me no sorry they cannot give me a reprint of transactions that is older than a month. Catch 22, right? Sportsman’s warehouse then try to assist me and gave me a cash return slip to see if Discoveries system does not pick up the purchase. Well after all the hoops discovery have for its clients to jump thru, and then giving me some extra hoops to jump thru to resolve this issue after 3 months, Discovery just turned around a say “sorry there was a fault with our system and after 3 months you cannot provide proof of purchase, so screw you we will keep your money”. To me this is filthy under handling tactics by discovery to STEAL money from me.

Capture.JPG

This will help you type in more than one paragraph

marlin178

Expert Member
Best thing I did was dump this Vitality k@k...
Not wasting more of my time on this useless company

diapason

Expert Member

To me, it's just common sense to retain slips until I see that my various discounts have come through.

MagicDude4Eva

Banned
Discovery has done this with me several times. When you produce slips they will tell you that your card was not activated. It took me 6 months to sort it out.