Discovery Insure Giveaway - Win your share of R2,000 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayWonder

Get 25% cash back* every month if you drive less than 250km. Get a car insurance quote in 60 seconds!

Vengeful

Car Insurance - Get 25% cash back* every month if you drive less than 250km.

Skywalker786

Expert Member
Get 25% cash back* every month if you drive less than 250km. Get a car insurance quote in 60 seconds

Aqausheep

Car Insurance

Up to 50% of your fuel spend back every month for driving well if your cars insured with Discovery

ColSH

Safety features like Impact Alert, which detects if you’ve been in an accident and sends immediate emergency assistance

BBSA

Honorary Master
Car insurance:

Up to 50% of your fuel spend back every month for driving well

sherington

Home contents insurance
Whether you are a home owner or renting property, you will need home contents insurance to safeguard your valuable items. You get comprehensive home contents insurance from us that includes:

• No excess for theft (forced entry) and weather-related claims (on the Classic and Purple Plans)
  • Peace of mind with emergency security and alternative accommodation
  • Be sure your home contents are insured correctly. Complete an asset inventory assessment and know that your home contents are assessed and insured correctly
  • Protection from power surges
  • Ability to store important documents, proof of ownership and valuation certificates in our Online Vault

Lisajo

We’ve partnered with Discovery to promote their various insurance products - Car and Home, Health, and Life Insurance.

To enter:

Click on the Discovery banner shown at the top of this forum.
  • Let us know which product you are most interested in, and which benefit of that product is most valuable to you?
  • One entry per member.
The giveaway will end on Tuesday, 14 July 2020, and standard competition rules apply.

Lisajo

ABOUT their Car insurance - Up to 50% of your fuel spend back every month for driving well wow!!

Slak

Car insurance - uUp to 50% of your fuel spend back every month for driving well

Chiseled Jawline

Car and home insurance:
This one: "Safety features like Impact Alert, which detects if you’ve been in an accident and sends immediate emergency assistance"

Waltss

Safety features- like “Impact Alert”, which detects if you’ve been in an accident and sends immediate emergency assistance.

I like this product simply because one never plans for such moments as that of finding yourself involved in a car accident. and in most cases family never picks up or even friends during such moments or even your phone could be unreachable. Therefore it is the smartest and most convenient of them all.

krugerable

The Discovery Health Medical Scheme offers the widest choice of health plans, all with unlimited private hospital cover and a range of benefits to suit your needs and your pocket.

carlojanikram

I like the car and home insurance options. the reason for my choice is that I can get 50% fuel back. Also they warn me about bad weather, before the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.