Discovery Insure Giveaway - Win your share of R2,000 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codyalan1

Car and Home Insurance

Get 25% cash back* every month if you drive less than 250km. Get a car insurance quote in 60 seconds

bar1

Expert Member
Up to 50% of your fuel spend back every month for driving well

HawkiesZA

Car and Home Insurance

Get 25% cash back* every month if you drive less than 250km. Get a car insurance quote in 60 seconds

Mattc

Car insurance

Up to 50% of your fuel spend back every month for driving well

nice

nthfloor

Life insurance - integrates really nicely with other Discovery products (i.e. health, bank, RA, vitality) to return a portion of the fees and later in life unclaimed portions of the life policy feeds into a top up for retirement. And when combined with vitality, the bonus really starts to become attractive.

TheMiner458

Discovery's car insurance - Integrates with my medical aid and home insurance [one service provider]. Also up to 50% back on fuel and 25% off uber rides would come in handy - any additional income these days is great.

oreabetses

We’ve partnered with Discovery to promote their various insurance products - Car and Home, Health, and Life Insurance.

To enter:

Click on the Discovery banner shown at the top of this forum.
  • Let us know which product you are most interested in, and which benefit of that product is most valuable to you?
  • One entry per member.
The giveaway will end on Tuesday, 14 July 2020, and standard competition rules apply.
I've got car insurance with them and have the DQ Track installed. I like being able to review my trips and seeing the points and rewards stack up.

Derren

Discovery Insure

Superman1zn

CAR INSURANCE!!!!!!! :) no excess on weather-related claims. this is a very good benefit. i can speak from experience of not being covered for hail damage!!!!!!

Hall.Zen

Home contents insurance

• Ability to store important documents, proof of ownership and valuation certificates in our Online Vault

Status
Not open for further replies.