Discovery members and COVID-19 vaccinations

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Both of us not far over 70. My brother and his wife over 60 but not 70 and on Discovery, I will check with them if they have received the emails today.

Thanks. I'm in my 50s so was just wondering how they will go about the registration process.

Nemesys

Thanks. I'm in my 50s so was just wondering how they will go about the registration process.
With Discovery health you first need to register on the government EVDS system. Currently the EVDS system will only allow you to register if you are over 60 years old. I believe that there are some collaboration between Discovery and the EVDS system because I received an invitation to register on the Discovery Covid-19 vaccination portal this morning.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
With Discovery health you first need to register on the government EVDS system. Currently the EVDS system will only allow you to register if you are over 60 years old. I believe that there are some collaboration between Discovery and the EVDS system because I received an invitation to register on the Discovery Covid-19 vaccination portal this morning.

Ah okay, thanks for the info. Makes sense now.