Discovery Sites - Anyone or members only?

neoprema

Executive Member
Does anyone know (for sure) whether Discovery Walk-in sites allow NON-Discovery public to be vaccinated if registered on EVDS as well? Or is it only Discovery Members?

rvZA

Executive Member
Does anyone know (for sure) whether Discovery Walk-in sites allow NON-Discovery public to be vaccinated if registered on EVDS as well? Or is it only Discovery Members?

They do allow non-Discovery members / public to be vaccinated too.

neoprema

Executive Member
They do allow non-Discovery members / public to be vaccinated too.
Thanks! I was thinking so but need to tell someone coming from far and didn't want them pitching up and being told no lol. Couldn't find much on the website.

rvZA

Executive Member
Thanks! I was thinking so but need to tell someone coming from far and didn't want them pitching up and being told no lol. Couldn't find much on the website.

No problem. My father went there a few months ago. He has nothing with Discovery at all. A friend of mine came from Durban last month. Coming into JHB he popped into Discovery Place and got his second jab. He too has no Discovery product. He did not even have an appointment there. Waited in the queue for 40 minutes and was helped.

surface

Honorary Master
I can confirm. Discovery vax sites are available to all and not only discovery members.