Discovery Vitality [2019]

twr

Expert Member
I have pick n pay set as 25% cash back,can I activate ww as well or only one?

twr

Expert Member
You can activate WW, but your non-preferred partner will get you 10% cash back
Thanks would I be able to change it to ww as my preferred partner and then back to pick n pay after this weekend?

Oh and do I just pay with my credit card at ww like I do at pick n pay or do they issue a card?

jman

Expert Member
Thanks would I be able to change it to ww as my preferred partner and then back to pick n pay after this weekend?

Oh and do I just pay with my credit card at ww like I do at pick n pay or do they issue a card?
If I'm not mistaken, you can only change that once every 12 months. Besides, when your HF calculation is done on your billing cycle, that's when your preferred partner is checked

Reactions: twr

Pufferfish94

Damn I got a diamond today for the first time, pretty useless considering I probably wont get another one.

t_girl

healthyfood.PNG

looks like you have to have switched before monday...

Cray

Honorary Master
Got a diamond last week, first in ages, no the clock starts before it expires :confused:

fruitbat

Expert Member
Yeah kinda, but they usually used to show the amount in cash youll get back, but its not showing anywhere now?
Was just checking in here to ask same question. i saw this last month or month before. Used to be able to see the pretty much line item level of the healthy food items. Used to use it to see how much my wife bought at WW.

TedLasso

Expert Member
For those on Android, delete and reinstall app if you have login issues. That's what discovery told me. Now I can login with fingerprint and it seems to work

CuriouS

I've been having a lot of issues syncing my Huawei Watch 2 with Discovery.

Last week I was told that my watch wasn't supported, and ironically on the same day, it was the first time that an exercise I did was acknowledged and allocated points. It seems now that that was a fluke as I haven't received any workout points since then.

So I am trying to experiment with Health Sync and Samsung Health to see if perhaps that will sync my exercises from Google Fit into Samsung Health. It seems to be working, but with Discovery saying that points allocation isn't working properly, I'm not sure if I'm not getting allocated points because of that, or if Discovery doesn't like the data it's getting from Samsung Health (via Health Sync)...

Would someone, who syncs exercises with Samsung Health, please send a screenshot of the "history" of syncs. To find it, navigate to Vitality > Devices and apps > Samsung Health > and then scroll down and it should have some information. The only information I'm getting in this section is step information, and not any workout information. Is that correct, or should my workouts be displayed there as well if they were being synced correctly?