Discovery Vitality [2019]

twr

Expert Member
I called discovery now and they said they are aware of ppl not getting their plays for fitness goals and no need to log a query as it will be awarded on the 12 th june

Aharon

Honorary Master
Emailed them because I haven't received my pnp cashback in 2 months, only to be told its because I haven't shopped at pnp. I mean I have gone out of my way to shop at pnp

wonduhboy

Emailed them because I haven't received my pnp cashback in 2 months, only to be told its because I haven't shopped at pnp. I mean I have gone out of my way to shop at pnp
I feel you, still waiting for my Dischem cashback to the tune of R1k...
I actually wonder if anyone gets their cashback into their Dischem cards

twr

Expert Member
Me too they said they didn't have any transactions in April but they did in may, I know I bought healthy food from pnp in April

Aharon

Honorary Master
Me too they said they didn't have any transactions in April but they did in may, I know I bought healthy food from pnp in April
How can we address? I had minimal April and zero may.

twr

Expert Member
How can we address? I had minimal April and zero may.
Last time they said I must send them all my pnp tillslips,this time in not bothered too much effort,but I'm irritated as U make sure I swiped my cc BEFORE pnp scans my items,do you make sure?

Aharon

Honorary Master
Last time they said I must send them all my pnp tillslips,this time in not bothered too much effort,but I'm irritated as U make sure I swiped my cc BEFORE pnp scans my items,do you make sure?
Before or after shouldn't make a difference. It reflects on the slip as swiped and v next to items applicable.

What did they do when you sent them your slips. My problem is I am owed a lot of money.

twr

Expert Member
Before or after shouldn't make a difference. It reflects on the slip as swiped and v next to items applicable.

What did they do when you sent them your slips. My problem is I am owed a lot of money.
Sometimes if I don't swipe before, on my tillslip it won't show where it says 'healthy card number******'

I only did dischem last time and I got my cash back from that but I've never sent pnp slips

The V allways shows on pnp slips where you use a cc or the healthy card even if you pay cash

Last edited:

Aharon

Honorary Master
I always do check it shows the correct number under HealthyFood card, so should not be an issue. Lucky the app saves purchases

CuriouS

My colleague just got a Vitality email saying the flight benefit is being stopped. Was this a known thing?

twr

Expert Member
My colleague just got a Vitality email saying the flight benefit is being stopped. Was this a known thing?
I didn't get an email,but I do know gym booster will end when their bank come online and then you can get the gym booster I lay if your a bank client,I wonder how many other boosters will only be if you are with discovery bank?

CuriouS

I also got that email. But the wording was:
View attachment 668401
Ah yes, I just got the email now. So no more boosting, only the base saving. They're slowly taking everything that made Vitality worthwhile away...

Next it'll be a flat 10% cash back on qualifying food expenditure and 15% if you pay with Discovery Bank card, or something to that effect...

twr

Expert Member
This sucks big time. Yep slowly they take away once you've already been in the program.

When does gym booster end?

riddler

I also got that email. But the wording was:
View attachment 668401
Ah yes, I just got the email now. So no more boosting, only the base saving. They're slowly taking everything that made Vitality worthwhile away...

Next it'll be a flat 10% cash back on qualifying food expenditure and 15% if you pay with Discovery Bank card, or something to that effect...
Does this mean only existing flights that have already been boosted will continue to earn cashback until 12 July? Or new flight bookings up until 12 July can still be boosted?

beefymoocow

Expert Member
Does this mean only existing flights that have already been boosted will continue to earn cashback until 12 July? Or new flight bookings up until 12 July can still be boosted?

New flights can be boasted until 12 July. Looks like they taking the boaster away and giving 75% off flights if you join their bank.