Discovery Vitality 2020

binloud

I see my % cash back has dropped from 37% to 10% on woolies, is this just an error on the system or have you guys seen the same ?
Have the members on your Vitality all done their find out your age test and health test? It needs to be done yearly remember

travelluminati

Is the Banking app as problematic with transactions as their points allocation and other cashbacks? I'm concerned that if it requires as much work as with getting points allocated that some of the bank transactions might also disappear?

The banking app is actually quite accurate. I haven’t had as many issues with it as I have with the regular Discovery app. The weekly points that get allocated for the Money circle are cumulative so you don’t have to get 20 points in a week or miss out. That’s quite cool. Also if you do more than 20 points they count for the following week. The immediate Discovery miles are tracked well too. They’re still giving the Healthy Cash back in the form of cash but that will ultimately move over to Discovery Miles once they sort their systems out.

L-Dog

Expert Member
Anyone been able to reach Vitality ? My fuel rewards dropped to 0% but their phone lines are off ?

hj007

Expert Member
Are Steam vouchers an option for anypne on their active rewards? I saw it in the marketing material from October, but haven't found it as a reward. Did they cancel it or where would you find it?

L-Dog

Expert Member
Message them on FB and there numbers were back online. Error from their side they are looking into it

NihilimSA

I'm probably not the only one that still have not had their points assigned for anything in the last week.
It showed up as a known issue on their website but is not on the list anymore (showing as resolved). It also said that it was added to your total points but not the weekly points. I have not been able to load my points events page for the last week.

Has anyone here actually contacted them regarding this or is their broken system become the norm that we have learned to accept?

This issue is showing as resolved:
We are experiencing a delay with the allocation of points for your qualifying workouts. We are working on this and apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Resolved on: 2020-02-24

duckgray

did anyone else get their gym booster today? thought gym booster was moved to the bank only? i do not bank with them and got this, which is a nice surprise.

tess

Is there an email address that works for Active Rewards queries. I’ve tried logging a query on the app or via the website attaching a screenshot but it just won’t complete. Seems to be out of order? The Healthy Foods goal achieved number is not updating from 45/55 even though in my basket it has 69 healthy items and no unhealthy for February up to 21 Feb. Makes me mad that they think up these goals but can’t manage to update them without constant queries. All for R2 worth of Dmiles....

twr

Expert Member
Is there an email address that works for Active Rewards queries. I’ve tried logging a query on the app or via the website attaching a screenshot but it just won’t complete. Seems to be out of order? The Healthy Foods goal achieved number is not updating from 45/55 even though in my basket it has 69 healthy items and no unhealthy for February up to 21 Feb. Makes me mad that they think up these goals but can’t manage to update them without constant queries. All for R2 worth of Dmiles....
Try their WhatsApp chat on Monday,you can now send them a screenshot on the chat and they can hopefully load your points straight away

My healthy food goal is stuck on 0/7 since Jan ,given up fighting,for a whopping R4

twr

Expert Member
My Huawei hasn't synced since Wednesday,been trying to get an agent via WhatsApp for the last two hours no luck

twr

Expert Member
Thought am the only one. Am on Polar and it is also not syncing.
I eventually got through to the WhatsApp chat sent my screenshot and got my points
I see on their help page there is a delay in allocating workout points

twr

Expert Member
Me. Will run this evening and probably the parkrun tomorrow.
I'm a bit confuses on the goal, it says 0/5km and 6 days to achieve. But then on the bottom it says to qualify you must do 3km.within 30mins. So is the goal still 5km in your one run or 5 km over that week but your one run must be 3km within 30mins, or must you do the 5km in the one run but making sure 3km is achieved with 30mins?