Discovery Vitality 2021

twaatie

What's happening with Virgin Active?

My gym visit from last Friday is not reflecting on Discovery's app and the Virgin Active app says my last gym visit was 22 April, which is not the case.

Happened to me as well for the last 2 weeks . I just get them to manually allocate points via the whats app (discovery ask )

johnjm

Expert Member
None , just said what days I went too gym .
Also there is no way to give them proof . Since virgin active systems not logging it properly

They owe me my booster benefit still and are blaming virgin active.

I’m pretty close of closing it all down as their cash backs teams think I don’t pick up on their dodgy behaviour.

binloud

I’m pretty close of closing it all down as their cash backs teams think I don’t pick up on their dodgy behaviour.
Yeah also owe me gym booster. Haven't had gym visits allocated since Friday last week.

James 77

Well I’ve asked them about it, and they also blamed Virgin Active and said they can’t give me an estimated turn around time for it to be sorted out.

Meister-Man

Expert Member
Well I’ve asked them about it, and they also blamed Virgin Active and said they can’t give me an estimated turn around time for it to be sorted out.
My gym booster is also outstanding, apparently it's an ongoing issue they are having.

ies87

My gym booster is also outstanding, apparently it's an ongoing issue they are having.

I cancelled my gym benefit in November due to the constant delays with gym booster cashbacks, can’t believe they still haven’t sorted it out.

johnjm

Expert Member
Yeah also owe me gym booster. Haven't had gym visits allocated since Friday last week.

Their reasoning is that virgin was hacked and cannot provide them the debit orders that went through. I never understood it because they can clearly see the debit go off their bank accounts.

I’ve given them till Friday then will probably close all accounts. Or at least wait for them to pay me what they owe, but will probably go into next month.

AirWolf

Honorary Master
What devices work for sleep tracking?

Huawei Health app paired with Band 6 does track your sleep, but somehow this doesn't pull through to Discovery app.
Steps working fine...

Tinuva

The Magician
What devices work for sleep tracking?

Huawei Health app paired with Band 6 does track your sleep, but somehow this doesn't pull through to Discovery app.
Steps working fine...
Samsung health does. Still have the galaxy 1 watch.

That said, I also sync it to Google fit and that really is what get it for me into discovery.

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Samsung health does. Still have the galaxy 1 watch.

That said, I also sync it to Google fit and that really is what get it for me into discovery.
I do have the Huawei Health app synced to Google Fit as well - no sleep data pulling through to Fit either.

Tinuva

The Magician
I do have the Huawei Health app synced to Google Fit as well - no sleep data pulling through to Fit either.
So you don't see this in Google fit?

c366b64798c4cb948f9c978fe273a4d6.jpg

I see i actually use health sync app to get mine there.

883c7ca57dd3d296f613a2a2779248fa.jpg

Tinuva

The Magician
Oh Google fit only syncs every 3 days in discovery I think. Sometimes longer.

24091cade55684d43c578bb847cda048.jpg

AirWolf

Honorary Master
So you don't see this in Google fit?

c366b64798c4cb948f9c978fe273a4d6.jpg

I see i actually use health sync app to get mine there.

883c7ca57dd3d296f613a2a2779248fa.jpg
Thanks - I don't have a sleep schedule set into Google fit - I'll start there.

I didn't see individual items to sync in Huawei Health - I'll check again.

Tinuva

The Magician
Thanks - I don't have a sleep schedule set into Google fit - I'll start there.

I didn't see individual items to sync in Huawei Health - I'll check again.
Also check out the health sync app, works well.