Charlesjjm

Another interesting glitch. The number of trips are doubled. On these days I actually did 3 and 2 respectively.

Koosvanwyk

So the new vitality drive active rewards is a mess.

In the last week I had about 15 trips over 4 days, the other 3 days no trips were made. All 15 trips show up nicely on the DQ Track site (so the tracker is not the issue). On the Vitality Drive dashboard and vitality active rewards zero trips are shown for the week 1 Aug to 7 Aug. Cleary they have an interface issue

So seeing that the system thinks that I did not do any trips it awarded me the points for "no trips", based on the average points for the last 30 days, which turns out to be 10 per day ( in my case).

Clearly basic mathematics is not a requirement to work at Discovery as they get to 60 points for the week (10 points per day multiplied by 7 days in the week = 60). Or maybe Covid 19 have in Discoveries logic wiped a day of each week and we now have 6 days weeks going foward.

The incompetence of this company is just astounding.

twr

Expert Member
I still cant access my dashboard so cant do my eye gem.

twr

Expert Member
Does the new goal week start yesterday the 8th? Why does it show my weekly goal as 2-8? Screenshot_20200809-103608_Insure.jpg

Koosvanwyk

Does the new goal week start yesterday the 8th? Why does it show my weekly goal as 2-8? View attachment 889714
Mine is from 1st to 7th and 8th to 14th.

I see you got no points on certain days, should discovery not allocate you the average.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200809-162044_Discovery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200809-162044_Discovery.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 21

NightCrawlerNic

I just off the phone with Discovery and they mentioned there a system issue that they are working on. This should be resolved by next week.

My goal for last week was showing misses although i got 100/70.

twr

Expert Member
I just off the phone with Discovery and they mentioned there a system issue that they are working on. This should be resolved by next week.

I told them last week ,when they have known issue why not send put a notification to their clients!

Koosvanwyk

Did you get this resolved ?

I have the same issue after they fixed my "no drive day" points

twr

Expert Member
Mine too
Says I've achieved but 0/100
Yet on the page before it's still showing last weeks

So confused Screenshot_20200815-113057_Discovery.jpg Screenshot_20200815-113120_Discovery.jpg

lws

Noticed that they decided not to award me any Vitality Drive points for 7 August so missed the goal for the week (guess it's really a case of HOW DARE YOU not drive for the week?!?) :cautious:

Tried to call them to query whether they will ever get around to crediting me and after finally getting through, got the silent treatment from the consultant. Will try emailing but not really hopeful for a reply. Sent something to their Bank division at the beginning of July. Still waiting.

twr

Expert Member
Noticed that they decided not to award me any Vitality Drive points for 7 August so missed the goal for the week (guess it's really a case of HOW DARE YOU not drive for the week?!?) :cautious:

Tried to call them to query whether they will ever get around to crediting me and after finally getting through, got the silent treatment from the consultant. Will try emailing but not really hopeful for a reply. Sent something to their Bank division at the beginning of July. Still waiting.
Is that for a no drive day?

James 77

Hi guys I’m considering moving my Car insurance over to Discovery. How are they with regards to claims ? I’ve heard some guys saying that all is good until they have to pay out a claim.

twr

Expert Member
Hi guys I’m considering moving my Car insurance over to Discovery. How are they with regards to claims ? I’ve heard some guys saying that all is good until they have to pay out a claim.
I did a household claim a few years back for a power surge. Claim approved in cash minus excess .no issues. Haven't claimed for a car...i think the best part for me is the vitality drive and getting 50% cash back in fuel spend

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Car claim was super smooth, had to claim 2 days after I joined.

rsa-ace

I've had a home contents claim and an R50k vehicle claim and had no issues. Also if you drive well you can get great cash backs. Right now I get around R750 back per month.

James 77

I did a household claim a few years back for a power surge. Claim approved in cash minus excess .no issues. Haven't claimed for a car...i think the best part for me is the vitality drive and getting 50% cash back in fuel spend
That surely is a big benefit. I only use around R600 per month on petrol though.