Discovery will now give you bonus Vitality points for being vaccinated

eg2505

Honorary Master
Obtaining points (i.e. an incentive, not a ban on activities) is hardly the makings of a dictatorship...
sure, it starts innocently enough, but we know where it goes.
every-time they "incentivize" people to do X, people who oppose it are stigmatized.

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Discovery should start giving points "(i.e. an incentive, not a ban on activities)" to people for not inbreeding as well.

3WA

Honorary Master
I’m already on Diamond. Can’tI rather have Discovery Miles?

akescpt

Honorary Master
sitting here thinking how badly covid is moering them that they have gone down this garden path with the war on the anti-vaxxers...

grok

Honorary Master
The reminds me, have you guys gotten your Vitality Non-looter points yet?

I've received mine but both my kids haven't received their bonuses yet..

Aghori

Honorary Master
Why is there such a desperate push going on? This isn't a plague.

Political and monetary gain to be made, plus governments can slowly introduce restrictive measures that they can later raise without people crying foul.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Political and monetary gain to be made, plus governments can slowly introduce restrictive measures that they can later raise without people crying foul.
this, all about the Mandelas/Benjamins.
if it really was for the worlds benefit, why not make it generic? give out the patent and let anybody make it.

but no, even in the apocalypse, people are trying to sell you sh*t.

Brian_G

Executive Member
People don't believe it 'cos it means a "huge conspiracy" which any expert here will tell us isn't possible ever, so guess they win.